Quantcast

Found kevlar 24" TTs finally

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
I couldn't find them anywhere, even schwalbe was sold out of these little buggers. Then I stumbled on this gem which seems to carry a lot of schwalbe, thought I'd throw it up here, maybe it will help someone out.

everybicycletire.com

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Ive been on the hunt for the FS100 26". so hard to find. I'd settle for a Kenda NPJ 26 but I cant even find those anywhere.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
everybiketire site is shady. buy through paypal. if they don't send, do a charge back. maybe a waste of time. kind of a rip off too. $52 for a TT

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
dont do it man, i ordered from them, waited a month, called them over and over again with no response, and then battled paypal for 1 more month to get my money back. they are lame.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Chainreaction cycles. Thats all I'm gonna say. Tried to do an order last year but couldn't find the love on here to help split up shipping. Oh well, I've moved on to waiting for a KHE for the back of my ride.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Oh well, I've moved on to waiting for a KHE for the back of my ride.
i heard you can order khe's through bti or qbp. i asked a dude on another site where he got his and he said through a shop from the catalog (bti/qbp) not sure.

Last edited:

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
I really like my Primo on the back, to be honest, but I'll probably spring for one over the summer. The narrower tire does tip a little easier when manualing then something with a bit more width.

R3N3G4D

Chimp
Jun 7, 2008
Ive been on the hunt for the FS100 26". so hard to find. I'd settle for a Kenda NPJ 26 but I cant even find those anywhere.
i have two brand new 26"x2.1 tioga fs100s. decided to get 24" wheels so i wont be using them at all. also have 2 brand new 26" atomlab pimplite rims i wont be using. both were for a wheel build but wont need em since im building a 24".