Quantcast

Found: Transition Dirtbag

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
Wednesday this week we had a stolen Green Transition Dirtbag come in to our bike shop we were able tp liberate it from its captors and we are now searching for its owners. If anyone has had or knows someone who has had their dirtbag stolen recently you can call recycled cycles and ask for Ted, Paul or Kirsten. We will be more then happy to help reunite you with your bike. You will have to be able to describe your bike to one of us in great detail to prove that it is yours. But yeah we have a lonely dirtbag just waiting for its owner to come claim it. If you have any questions feel free to pm me with any info you might have or descriptions.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
tweekers walk in trying to sell it to us my service manager then ask the guy to describe what was on the bike and make small talk to feel out said tweeker and his relation to the bike. And of course he knew nothing about what was on this sweet ride. At that time my service manager turned to the tweeker and basically told him he knew this bike is stolen and we were going to hang on to it for the time being and if he could prove that its his bike he could have it back but to basically take off and don't come back. He has yet to return and didnt make a fuss at all when we took it from him. So now we are trying to find its owner so they can both rest easier at night.

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
tweekers walk in trying to sell it to us my service manager then ask the guy to describe what was on the bike and make small talk to feel out said tweeker and his relation to the bike. And of course he knew nothing about what was on this sweet ride. At that time my service manager turned to the tweeker and basically told him he knew this bike is stolen and we were going to hang on to it for the time being and if he could prove that its his bike he could have it back but to basically take off and don't come back. He has yet to return and didnt make a fuss at all when we took it from him. So now we are trying to find its owner so they can both rest easier at night.
Great job!

Next time, get the license for a midnite beatdown.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
we should all be supporting re-cycled cycles!
I totally would if he wasn't a raging douchebag... Ted, You suck! I hate you and I hate your face! go put on some girl pants and ride your fixie at critical mass you dummy head... Andy agrees with me.

Sorry... I am just bitter about the lack of natty Ice from a few days ago when we were supposed to hang out and watch Family guy with chad... I am really disapointed in you Ted!

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
I totally would if he wasn't a raging douchebag... Ted, You suck! I hate you and I hate your face! go put on some girl pants and ride your fixie at critical mass you dummy head... Andy agrees with me.

Sorry... I am just bitter about the lack of natty Ice from a few days ago when we were supposed to hang out and watch Family guy with chad... I am really disapointed in you Ted!
You think thsts bad....and it is...but just try having them be on time to meet you for a ride....10am, 12 noon....sure whats the difference!

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
I'm sorry Jerry I didn't mean to leave you hanging the other night bro. That was a total d-bag move of me. You want to come over and play some game cube with Chad and I tomorrow. I have a 24 pack of Natty Ice and a new game for the game cube bro. come on you cant be that sandy about the other night. Oh yeah HATER HATER HATER!!!!!

Last edited:

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
That sounds pretty good I guess bro... Still bummin though. I guess if you really wanted to make it up to me you'd get out the Axe and come eat some tacos on tuesday... But that's only if you really care about just bro-ing out. Whatever man, I'm just going to chill and eat tacos. But whatever bro. Take it or leave it

Jun 18, 2004
That sounds pretty good I guess bro... Still bummin though. I guess if you really wanted to make it up to me you'd get out the Axe and come eat some tacos on tuesday... But that's only if you really care about just bro-ing out. Whatever man, I'm just going to chill and eat tacos. But whatever bro. Take it or leave it
Where you muchin tacos? what color are they? just kiddin; w/b TMI :banana:

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Chad will be at taco tuesday. Tin hat at 9:00... I talked to him on IM (familyguyfan85) He promised he would be there! he said he wanted you to be there too!

Feel free to join in Mike. We will be there around 8:30-9:00. $0.69 tacos and $2.50 beers. Good times.