Quantcast

Fox Forx suitable for hard riding?

phlegm

Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
Whistler/Vancouver
Sorry, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this.

I'm in the market for a new fork. I've been pondering the Fox Forx Vanilla for my next fork... I just want to know if it's up for the abuse I'm prepared to dish out.

I ocasionally dirt jump, regularly drop in from heights ranging from 2-10 feet (a real 10 feet, but anything above 4 feet is to a tranny :)), and I do bail out now and then. I'm also not the smoothest guy on the block (literally).

I need a fork that can take the abuse. I need a single crown.

phlegm

Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
Whistler/Vancouver
Originally posted by quiksilver
hmmm I know a certain person on this board who screwed up a fox pretty bad.... *cough* DS DOM *cough* lol... he was doin some big assed drops though.
Yeah... I saw that. I also saw that he got a new fork (for free?) from Fox.

I don't go huge, but I'm not super smooth either.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by phlegm
Sorry, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this.

I'm in the market for a new fork. I've been pondering the Fox Forx Vanilla for my next fork... I just want to know if it's up for the abuse I'm prepared to dish out.

I ocasionally dirt jump, regularly drop in from heights ranging from 2-10 feet (a real 10 feet, but anything above 4 feet is to a tranny :)), and I do bail out now and then. I'm also not the smoothest guy on the block (literally).

I need a fork that can take the abuse. I need a single crown.
hmmm....just judging from what I have rad on this board they seem to have some reliability issues.....D