Quantcast

Fox Shox 2012

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
I think they are getting every aspect really dialed and the difference between even an 2009 40 is huge. I am so stoked on my suspension right now! I had some runs on the Champéry track yesterday just to see what trail work I have to do to get it ready for the season and I kept thinking how good the new stuff feels. I am totally biased so take it for what it is worth.
So I expect bells and whistles after switching from stock 2010 Totem SA to 2012 Fox :)

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
So I expect bells and whistles after switching from stock 2010 Totem SA to 2012 Fox :)

I went from a 2010 boxxer team to a 2011 Fox 36 Van 180mm kashima and I prefer everything about the Fox. Ha, and that is on my DH race bike. Its just a solid fork with great damping. It is really supple on the small stuff and easy to tune. I love the LSC on it as it has a big range. I can make it too soft where it brake dives or too firm. So, it is easy to dial it in just right depending on the trail.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
I have a bad feeling the mk1 kashima is delicate coatign and this darker one is more how could I say robust and cured better/more coating ?!?!?!?!?!

Mine is gold light in the sun,people trip.

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
I have a bad feeling the mk1 kashima is delicate coatign and this darker one is more how could I say robust and cured better/more coating ?!?!?!?!?!

Mine is gold light in the sun,people trip.
WTF.........Kashima is suppisedly much tougher then anno...One of the main marketing pitches. This new darker Kashima seems like another marketing pitch to get people to buy a new fork.

2011 Kashima is working great for me.......The darker kashima looks brown.....mmmm