Quantcast

FR Cup #1 Pics

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Looking good, Loreto - killer shot of Ethan! If you have any of #179 w/ the pimpin' Colnago jersey, feel free to post it. Especially if that was you taking pics on the Step-not on Pro Course when I did my one-footer - which I'd like to say I meant to do, but I'd be lying.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
lovin the quick shot vids, I miss all the fun cause I work every ****ing weekend, but I check out vids the same day so I get see what it was really like to be there. Keep em comin!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I added a link to the first post.

Andy - sorry, I don't think I got any of you. Greg may have.

drtjmpnjosh - you're in there

Kyle - you're in there

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Atta' boy!!! Hell, 1/4 of a page would suffice but if you want to go full-page I suppose I won't stop you.:monkey:

Seriously, those are some awesome shots on your page. To play devil's advocate, are you planning on racing at all this season?
I really would like to race the next FR Cup and beyond..but not sure I can. Long story short - I got an MRI on my knee a week ago and I have some cartilage damage and doc doesn't want to do surgery just yet. So I'm working on my exercises to try and avoid surgery....I'm planning on hitting colonnade this weekend to test things out.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Hope it's all best-case-scenario regarding that and whatever healing vibes you may need, Loreto. While it's nice seeing you out there snapping excellent photos, it would be even better to be kicking it with you on the truck going up and the trails going down!!

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Hey everyone,
First off thanks for coming out for FR Cup 1. Everyone was soooo patient with the lines and such, it was great. Thanks too for supporting our new food vendor. He said everyone was great and is already tweaking things for next time. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Also, we have a bag full or gear from the top of the hill. If you are missing something, just remember to ask for it at the next race, it will be in the registration bus.

See you in a month or so, hopefully we'll have something new???
ST

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
The time keepers run a tight ship at these races, but are really slow publishing the final results. I will have them up on Bones when I get them via email.