Quantcast

@@@ Fray die @@@

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning special people!

Bike ride last night was a great success. I dare say my legs are both coming back, and getting acclimated to that hover over the saddle technique while pedaling through the chunk that is so critical to riding a hardtail well.

I shall fill this long weekend with fishing, biking, and going outside.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning IMO. Went for a snoop joggy jog this morning, and will go for a snoop ridey ride this afternoon. In between the two, I'll spend my time sitting in front of my work computer while doing almost no work.

I've got the Speed Racer movie on for background distraction. Unpopular opinion, but I like this movie.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Maiden ride with both dogs today. We'll see how the new pup rides.
She already lost one pound. 5 more to go!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Domestic strife has resolved. Working 2-10 pm. Still not mountain biking this morning but instead tending to 1.5 year old.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got a text at 6pm last night from a buddy asking if I could help frame his 2nd floor deck today. How could you say no to that?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Gütentag, Champions.

Another day, another bike ride and freelance work on tap. Moar coffee now, beer(s) later, might buy an avalanche shovel to start outfitting my new "inbounds" ski pack. Neglected the guitar yesterday, which I hope to not do today.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hung out in buddies yard eating sushi and tanking beers last night. First time in years the kids weren’t staring at screens, they spent most of the time playing badminton and fucking around with the dogs.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
#firstworldproblem

buy a long lens for the x-h1

or

buy a wide angle for medium format gfx 50R even though you can shoot in a 32x64 crop....

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Dude probably got back up and did it 3 more times. I swear bmx riders are part neanderthal
I always stop and watch them. I love watching people get fucked up when I don't have any skin in the game. I saw one dude embed a half pound of gravel into his face and gums at the Santos jumps one day. It was a beautiful high-speed scorpion, I've never seen a better one in real life.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello Monkeys. No riding yesterday or today. Road ride tomorrow and trails for Monday. Swapping tires for the hardtail again. If you care: Maxis Ramblers are the suck as gravel tires, Specialized Fast Traks are much better, even with the higher volume and lower PSI the Fast Trak seems to have less rolling resistance. They also transition from gravel to trail because XC tire. The Ramblers lower the BB by 3/4" so I should never have bought them as a shoulder season tire. Going back to the Minions for trail and Fast Trak for gravel & XC.