Quantcast

%***% Fray dray %***%

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Any monkeys have a review on Basil Haydens bourbon? My friend got me a bottle to go with the decanter set. Im interested in trying it. But the webz says its weak... but im used to shitty fire water. So not sure what to expect

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Any monkeys have a review on Basil Haydens bourbon? My friend got me a bottle to go with the decanter set. Im interested in trying it. But the webz says its weak... but im used to shitty fire water. So not sure what to expect
It's decent. IMO there are better bourbons to be had at the same price point, but I sure wouldn't turn it down if it was offered, or I'd buy it if it was on sale.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Still shoveling out from Wednesday nights 15" of snow, another foot forecast on Sunday...

Thankfully the great glowing yellow orb in the sky is helping today too.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, bundle of nerves for this blind phone call. The company website is all industrial and manufacturing related, so now I have no idea what they are using Ranorex for, but at $55/hr, my interest is piqued.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Also got a CCAT assessment for another gig. It's 50 questions fast draw in 15 minutes and a personality portion. I am feeling old, is this what the kids are doing these days?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Also got a CCAT assessment for another gig. It's 50 questions fast draw in 15 minutes and a personality portion. I am feeling old, is this what the kids are doing these days?
I just told Tibco to go pound sand if they think I will consent to that before even speaking with someone.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

Lower lot was full when I got there at 10! Ripped out 15 runs in a row, so just under 11k vert given that Black Mountain Express is a short-ass (but at least high speed) lift.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got smacked down at the Gym. 6 laps at the Pool to finish me off. Most I have done prior is 4. HR was pegged when I got home. Peach and Banana Smoothy with Grilled Salmon Salad for Lunch.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Where does all this money come from.... today alone I've seen a Ferrari 550, three Mercedes G63 AMGs, a McLaren 650, A Mercedes SLS wrapped in camo sporting a fixed wing (Blsck edition maybe??) and only god knows how many AMGs of different varieties.

:confused:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

if you got amazon prime give this a watch.....this place was fucking awesome.....cedar crest country club ramp...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Next week just effectively cancelled on me. Monday was light, but only one didn't. Tuesday never confirmed, so I cancelled because I needed to plan Haley's before/after school care and that school is in the mtns. Wednesday has two 30min meetings in the afternoon. Thursday the client is relocating so they fully cancelled. Friday is still live, but the town is closed on Friday's so I have low expectations of attendance. Guess I'm doing emails and catch-up all week.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So I took the contract gig seeing how it will only be about 6 weeks. I will have an in person next week and after I do the assessment, it is at least 2 more steps before an offer. So in the mean time I will get a couple pay checks, and might even work some OT to offset this mess. If a full time gig comes through, cool. If I get a few weeks into this gig and they love me, it could extend or convert based on need.

Either way, I might be getting a real check in like a week. That would be so awesome.