Quantcast

Freakin Whistler

Jul 19, 2002
Vancouver Washington
Yes it was me hope you are going huge. Lets see some sucide no handers.
I am very sore today. I crashed hard on Sat just before lunch break. Freak accident it was just before the last 3 jumps on lower A-line before the GLC drop. The was hauling pretty fast on the tight tech part like I normally do till I hit the rock before the turn before the 3 jumps. For some reason this time my front wheel caught something and I OTB on the rock slope on my head. Ouch cracked the crap out tof the Giro just glad it wasn't the Arai.
Keep those Pic coming Whistler is so much for I will be back in the middle of Aug till then I am tending to my wounds.

Forgot Garbo. was awesome except for Freight Trains mud pit after the third hit. Slow down and stay far left after the hit unless you want to get real muddy.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Yes it was me hope you are going huge. Lets see some sucide no handers.
I am very sore today. I crashed hard on Sat just before lunch break. Freak accident it was just before the last 3 jumps on lower A-line before the GLC drop. The was hauling pretty fast on the tight tech part like I normally do till I hit the rock before the turn before the 3 jumps. For some reason this time my front wheel caught something and I OTB on the rock slope on my head. Ouch cracked the crap out tof the Giro just glad it wasn't the Arai.
Keep those Pic coming Whistler is so much for I will be back in the middle of Aug till then I am tending to my wounds.

Forgot Garbo. was awesome except for Freight Trains mud pit after the third hit. Slow down and stay far left after the hit unless you want to get real muddy.
Freight Train is great if you can carry speed really well...

Hope you arn't to broken up, or your bike is still running.

I will have a pretty good video in about a week so stay in touch.