Quantcast

Frederick ride

tyger102

Chimp
Jul 14, 2009
Baltimore
Hey I just wanted to get an idea on if anyone would want to come out near frederick to ride on my farm,,, Im thinking of putting a small downhill course with lots of freeride sections... this is gonna be way in the future

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
A bunch of DH folks ride in Frederick so I'm sure if you built something there would be interest.

What's your objective in making this and (unfortunately) have you thought about liability insurance/etc?

gbone

Chimp
Apr 20, 2006
Where, roughly, do you live and what the elavation change on your farm? Be interested in both building and riding.

Hey I just wanted to get an idea on if anyone would want to come out near frederick to ride on my farm,,, Im thinking of putting a small downhill course with lots of freeride sections... this is gonna be way in the future

tyger102

Chimp
Jul 14, 2009
Baltimore
A bunch of DH folks ride in Frederick so I'm sure if you built something there would be interest.

What's your objective in making this and (unfortunately) have you thought about liability insurance/etc?

I have no objective of making any money through it or anything like that.. and no I havent thought about the liability issue