Quantcast

?>> Free die <<?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Those beers and ciders were a good, yet bad idea last night.

Good thing its Friderp.

Finally got a new bottom bracket for the Tranny. Maybe this weekend I can attempt to put the warranty front triangle on and rebuild the bike. Also have the warrantied Sram Guides to fish back through the frame....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
This week can't end soon enough.
I think i'mma walk into town for some hot breakfast, so I have energy to argure and complain today.

Also have the warrantied Sram Guides to fish back through the frame...
Won't that just make it more time-consuming the next time you have to warranty them? :hmm:

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Those beers and ciders were a good, yet bad idea last night.

Good thing its Friderp.

Finally got a new bottom bracket for the Tranny. Maybe this weekend I can attempt to put the warranty front triangle on and rebuild the bike. Also have the warrantied Sram Guides to fish back through the frame....
What happened to your front T? Also got a seized front caliper to deal with...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Won't that just make it more time-consuming the next time you have to warranty them? :hmm:
Yes maybe. Luckily the frame has TITS, to its actually not that bad. :brows:

What happened to your front T? Also got a seized front caliper to deal with...
The bike was creaking pretty badly for a while and while cleaning it in Quebec last summer, I found some cracky crackcrack action going on around the bottom bracket shell. I assume the sleeve started to come loose?

Either way Transition shipped a new triangle with no questions the same day that I filed the warranty claim.:cheers:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey ffs lmao. I ran 5.2 miles before work and before sunrise. It was 7 degrees. I did not enjoy that. My face froze and my chin was covered in frost. But then I got to work and they had ordered continental breakfast for us, so that was cool.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Short day due to too long couple days. Looking like a warmish weekend of cleaning the rig and riding with the pooch. 12:30 can't come soon enough.

Also Terry Robb record release show tonight. After meeting him at the Blues Cruise a few years back, I enjoy him so much more. He is really good with a guitar.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Carlsbad Caverns was super cool. Having to pay $30 to kennel the dogs even though it was very comfy in our camper was not.

Struggled through a strong crosswind on the drive up here to Albuquerque. Not a big fan of strong crosswinds.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Mornin!

Carlsbad Caverns was super cool. Having to pay $30 to kennel the dogs even though it was very comfy in our camper was not.

Struggled through a strong crosswind on the drive up here to Albuquerque. Not a big fan of strong crosswinds.
I hope you made a stop at White Sands NM because it is one of the coolest places on this planet. And hiked in the Guadalupe NP because it is remote and quite nice, too.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Still waiting to hear back with an offer.

Spent the last two evenings planning a garage re-organization to clean things up so that I can get two cars in. This weekend will be busy.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
It been a good week and I finished the work week off buying a new phone for my son who is super happy. His old phone has had a broken screen for 4 years when I give it to me and he deserved a new one.

We have had a lot of rain too but I am going riding sunday as I need some real bike riding in my life outside the spinning class.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Deck is effectively done. Wifey just went out to look at it and threw a shit fit because it's too many colors. Surface is a deep brown, base is 3 colors: cedar posts, white pine main beams, and treated joists that are reddish. Staining the damn thing was the initial cause of the failure, so I'm hesitant to stain it in general because it doesn't need to be stained.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Deck is effectively done. Wifey just went out to look at it and threw a shit fit because it's too many colors. Surface is a deep brown, base is 3 colors: cedar posts, white pine main beams, and treated joists that are reddish. Staining the damn thing was the initial cause of the failure, so I'm hesitant to stain it in general because it doesn't need to be stained.
upload_2019-3-8_13-58-7.jpeg