Quantcast

Free dirt jump session with taking of puppy!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Alright, now that I have your attention.
My wife is continuing her "No dog left behind policy," and I need help in finding this one a good home. I normally do not bother the MTB family with these things, but I think this dog would make a good trail dog. He sure as hell has enough energy to go around.:crazy:
Anyway, the dog is really sweet natured, he loves people and my other dogs as well. He wants to play 100% of the time and has a ridiculous amount of energy. I think he is about 8 months or so old.
He has had his first shots and dewormed, and he will be fixed before we give him away. The pic does not show it, but he is a puppy through and through. He is at the tall stage and kinda clumsy and is hilarious to watch. We would keep him, but their is no vacancy at the Raney Zoo. Thanks.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
She never mentioned when you guys were getting that big lot to build just how many extra kennels it would allow did she?

You're all patting yourself on the back like you got away with a trail zone and the whole time she's investing in cyclone fencing stock.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
So, my cousin asked us to hold the dog for him, and then he backed out. Family eh?
Last chance, my wife is looking at fencing materials.:disgust1:
Our zoo status is pending, and people are calling me Noah.