Quantcast

Free Hotdogs for Monkies at Sea otter

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I just got off the phone with the man behind evomo, apparently we are having a guy do nothing but BBQ hotdogs during lunchs for the friends and riders of evomo and ridemonkey.

I guess there is going to be a bunch of big couches and chill spot at the evomo booth, and a place with a stand and tools to work on your bikes.

as long as lord opie doesnt show up there should be enough for everybody........or dirtymike doesnt touch all of them. he loves the wieners

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Don't worry Opie won't be there. He originally was planing on going, but after 9 months of research he determined that there would be a 1-1,000,000,000,000 chance he'd be hit by a DHer during a race while being no where near the DH course. He said the odds were too great and decided not to risk the safety of his infant.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Don't worry Opie won't be there. He originally was planing on going, but after 9 months of research he determined that there would be a 1-1,000,000,000,000 chance he'd be hit by a DHer during a race while being no where near the DH course. He said the odds were too great and decided not to risk the safety of his infant.

most rep worthy post this week:thumb:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Haha cool, I was thinking it had something to do with my post asking for video of the me hitting a specator that was off the coarse a bit!!!!
Since I quit racing, the safety of South East DH spectators has gone up significantly.

I have literally hit more spectators than I can count.

Once I over shot a turn and went into a crowd of about a dozen or so at full speed. After my run I went back up to talk to them. I figured it was the least I could do.

I slipped off a rock drop in the rain and hit two spectators and four trees on the way down.

I slid out in a wet rutted out corner and took out a photographer.

A spectator too close to the course yanked their toddler out of my wheel path as I locked up both brakes.

Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Nice, Mine was one of those wonderfull"Missing the turns" Poor girl was about 15 20 feet away from the coarse.......Clicked a rock and popped up over the burm at full speed, estimate about 25-30 ish hit her from Behind, Man she never saw me coming.......Now talking to people arond fontana I get the..."Hey your the guy that hit tha girl"...

evomo

Chimp
Apr 14, 2008
Los Angeles
i voted for donuts, but brett said monkies love hot dogs more... so there ya go... is it wrong to offer a free massage with your hot dog?