Quantcast

Free Ridemonkey Stickers - Just email us!

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Thanks for all the interest and we loved being able to send a ton of stickers out to the community. For now, we've discontinued the free sticker program. Look for future giveaways!

Want stickers? Just email us.

Send an email to store@ridemonkey.com with "I want free stickers" in the subject line, and your mailing address in the body, we will send you a sticker pack. That's it. No envelopes, no money, no nuthin'.

Who doesn't like free stuff?

Let the emails commence!

Attachments

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Bumpity. New program, guys, you don't have to do anything but shoot us an email and you'll get something in your mailbox.

Enjoy!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
are you selling our addresses for crank?
We're making a list of them and we're going to send people around to break in, steal the stickers back, and then we'll re-sell them.

That way, we aren't out any money for the stickers but we can still make people think we're giving them free stuff.

:weee:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
We're making a list of them and we're going to send people around to break in, steal the stickers back, and then we'll re-sell them.

That way, we aren't out any money for the stickers but we can still make people think we're giving them free stuff.

:weee:
well enjoy your crack then.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hey guys...

Do you send to Chile..? it`s only for people from AMERICA (north america)?
Email the store. I haven't the foggiest idea how much it costs to send a sticker pack to Chile but our store guy will be able to tell you if that's possible.

crohnsy

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
T Bay
Does yahoo get our informationz?

edit: I guess it doesn't matter most of us have already given away too much..

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Does yahoo get our informationz?

edit: I guess it doesn't matter most of us have already given away too much..
In all seriousness, though, nobody gets the information except the guy at our store who's shipping you the stickers :thumb:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
No...but I did receive SPAM and some AIDS.

Seriously, what do you expect for free, overnight shipping? These'll go on the ride when and if they come...if not, i'll cry softly.

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Recived my stickers today! Thanks a lot Mr.Bishop
AWESEOME! Sorry for the wait guys. They should be coming pretty steadily now, as almost every single request has been filled.

They keep coming in, so we're doing our best to keep up!

We'll keep this program running, so if you need to re-load you can always request more!

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
I got mine! Thanks RM!

Didn't know ya'll were Canuckian, eh.
AWESOME!

Heh - yeah we're up in MTL. BV is based out of the states, as is the mod team. Sales guy is out of Tahoe. So its just the admin team thats in Canada.

Spread out all over this wonderful continent!