Quantcast

Free Willie

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
SIERRA BLANCA, Texas — A U.S. Border Patrol spokesman says country singer Willie Nelson was charged with marijuana possession after 6 ounces was found aboard his tour bus in Texas.

Patrol spokesman Bill Brooks says the bus pulled into the Sierra Blanca, Texas, checkpoint about 9 a.m. Friday. Brooks says an officer smelled pot when a door was opened and a search turned up marijuana.

Brooks says the Hudspeth County sheriff was contacted and Nelson was among three people arrested.

Sheriff Arvin West didn't immediately return a phone message left at his home Friday, but he told the El Paso Times that Nelson claimed the marijuana was his. The singer was held briefly a $2,500 bond before being released.

Nelson spokeswoman Elaine Schock declined to comment when contacted via e-mail by The Associated Press.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40392679/ns/today-entertainment/
C'mon now. He's an old man, leave him alone and let him smoke a doob. Why is this even an issue america? I mean, really, who the fvck is more American than Willie Nelson?

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
C'mon now. He's an old man, leave him alone and let him smoke a doob. Why is this even an issue america? I mean, really, who the fvck is more American than Willie Nelson?
At Thanksgiving, I got into a discussion with my mother and grandmother about politics and current events. Eventually Prop 203, medicinal marijuana, came up. I mentioned that I had voted yes on it.

The response surprised me. Both of them believe it is the first step in the downfall of civilization. :think: Of course, right after, they brought out Glenn Beck's latest book and started discussing that :(

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
At Thanksgiving, I got into a discussion with my mother and grandmother about politics and current events. Eventually Prop 203, medicinal marijuana, came up. I mentioned that I had voted yes on it.

The response surprised me. Both of them believe it is the first step in the downfall of civilization. :think: Of course, right after, they brought out Glenn Beck's latest book and started discussing that :(
Were they drinking alcoholic beverages during all this?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if you are fvcking stupid enough to travel around with six ounces of weed.....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Hey there ya go........

Just imagine it though....."Get your hands of me!!!! I"m Willie ****ing Nelson!!!"

(Of course I'm picutring that old David Lee Roth video.....was it Jump? where he's in handcuffs, a towel and white cowboy boots. I bet it went down just like that.

edit: It was Panama....

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Only had 6 ounces?! He must have been heading back to the ranch to re-up his stash! I think the last time his tour bus was searched there was something like 24 ounces of herb and mushrooms.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He's on tour. You want him to try and find a score at every stop?

"I got arrested for having 7/8ths of a gram of weed. If all I have is 7/8ths of a gram of weed, I consider myself out of weed." - Ron White