Quantcast

Freecaster please can you....

monkeyfcuker

Monkey
May 26, 2008
UK, Carlisle
Make it possible so the feed keeps loading while paused, please?!

Some of us have really shonky internet connnections and this would make life bearable again! Just watched the replay and it was so irritating watching it on the lowest quality with the damn picture still buffering!

RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
x2.

I watched it this morning via 3G Wi-Fi tethering with my Android phone and it was pretty brutal.

But I'm still grateful it's free. :)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Watched the replay this afternoon and it's still pretty painful in replay. I mean...for 10 minutes Warner verbally described his helmet cam run of the course and they showed a video of a stationery camera during it...on the re-broadcast?

armada

Monkey
Aug 27, 2010
and sell the huge cameras and buy a 100 more :D i think most of us would take coverage over quality everyday

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Make it possible so the feed keeps loading while paused, please?!
I only watched the 4X live and it would still freeze but when it came back at least I hadn't missed anything (unlike last year)
Didn't see the DH live but when I watched the replay last night I could (finally) pause it or just pick any point I wanted to watch without it bumping right back to the start.

Deano

Monkey
Feb 14, 2011
zero issues for me, in all the time its been on, only once did it fall out..

im counting myself among the blessed ones ;)

monkeyfcuker

Monkey
May 26, 2008
UK, Carlisle
It's completely down to my **** Internet connection! If it would keep loading while paused it would sort it out and I'd be a happy bunny as I could set it away for an hour on high quality while I did other stuff and watch it later on! Please just change this one thing if anyone is listening, I imagine others are in the same boat :(

Jun 3, 2009
Watched the whole thing live on my 50'' tv. My only complaint is camera placement and lack of cameras. Who wants to watch a pedal section? And you waste two cameras on the road gap? This was the worst one yet. I would pay to have good coverage.

jutny

Monkey
Jan 15, 2009
Montclair, NJ
yeah seriously they need to work on actually getting more shots of different parts of the course. I was literally bored watching the first round after the first 10 riders.