Quantcast

Freecaster to charge to watch World Cup coverage.

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
i actually like scott: he might not be as technical as Fabien B, but does bring that extra bit that balances out the mad hatter nature of Robs commentary.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Ah, maybe I didn't notice him because he wasn't talking out of his ass constantly. Every time I had the volume on he was saying random crap and talking about how he had no idea what he was talking about.

gav_dub100

Chimp
Aug 26, 2009
Dublin
Just like to say, i watched the race and it was absolutely worth every cent! I had no problems with the stream and the quality was great with my laptop hooked in to my TV. I thought the camera coverage of the coarse was really good, my only gripe was with Scott Beaumonts lack of enthusiasm for 80% of the stream! He came on strong in the end in fairness but bejaysus did he start off slow! All in all, a very happy customer here though!

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
It worked perfectly, $3.00 well spent. I really liked the fact that I had to do some work and to leave just as the top 10 were getting ready to go. A few hours later, I was able to pick up where I left off. Again, well worth the $$$$.

I have a love/hate feeling towards Warner, at times he is a great announcer, at times he cracks me up, but most of the time I just can't stand to listen to him. He tends to get off track and ramble on about $hit that I coould care less about. I was getting annoyed at them yesterday talking about everything but the race that was going on. Please just stick to the race and topics of interest.

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Was is just me, or any1 else heard during Saturday 4x transmission that Freecaster has been working on being able to provide free of change stream for following events??
I guess, they are closing some sponsorship deal...?

You can check it on 4x replay...