Quantcast

Freedom cost's a "Buck'O'five"

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
squarewheels said:
holy crap. yeah, that movie was hilarious.
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
It sounds like you enjoyed the movie, but.....
How can i "trust" you when you say you liked that movie.... :p

Aug 22, 2004
i haven't seen it but it looks so stupid i really don't want to waist my money on it. but i do want to see that movie "Friday Night Lights"!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
freeridebiker21 said:
i haven't seen it but it looks so stupid i really don't want to waist my money on it. but i do want to see that movie "Friday Night Lights"!

you think team america looks stupid and not friday night lights? interesting.

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
freeridebiker21 said:
Thanks.

I laughed so hard at that I now have orange pop burning my nose.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
jesus tittie fvcking christ!

Team America. Fvck yeah! You're gonna lick our ass and suck our balls!

That sex scene was brilliant!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
freeridebiker21 said:

Well you're wrong, firday night lights wasnt bad either but you should just read the book and use your 8 dollars to go see team america.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
golgiaparatus said:
PM me the link for that sh!t mang.
i paid to see this movie, tho it didn't need to be on a big screen and will look and sound the same on a PC monitor, the audience made it more enjoyable.

you can get the torrent off of suprnova.org

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
LordOpie said:
tho it didn't need to be on a big screen and will look and sound the same on a PC monitor
Your dumb if you think Hans Brix being consumed by sharks will have the same effect on a measly computer moniter versus the sheer spectacle of the big screen.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Skookum said:
Your dumb if you think Hans Brix being consumed by sharks will have the same effect on a measly computer moniter versus the sheer spectacle of the big screen.
did you even see the movie? The best scene was the man-eating pumas!

towelie

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Santa Barbara county
Damn! Saw it Friday, and that is definitely the funniest movie to come out in a LONG time! I hardly stopped smiling the whole time. Trey Parker is a creative genius.

Those puppets were soooo cool too...they could do believable facial expressions and everything.

I can't WAIT for it to come out on DVD for the directors commentary. I'm curious to see the unedited sex scene too. I guess they had to reedit it several times before they got the rating down to an "R", but after seeing the movie I can't imagine what they left out! The original cut has to be soooo funny.

Good stuff.

LordOpie said:
did you even see the movie? The best scene was the man-eating pumas!

Panthers, man, PANTHERS!

I dunno, it had its funny moments but I guess I was expecting more. I mean when we saw the South Park movie way back when, we laughed so hard we were crying in the theater. CNN.COM says that Team America "may be the funniest movie of the year."

I think I need to see it again.

America (explative) Yeah!

towelie

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Santa Barbara county
reflux said:
Has anyone else seen Orgasmo? Comedic genius...

"I don't wanna sound queer er nuthin', but I think unicorns are kick-@ss."
Hey reflux....I don't wanna sound queer er nuthin', but I'd really like to make love to you.

Orgazmo kicks ass!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
towelie said:
Hey reflux....I don't wanna sound queer er nuthin', but I'd really like to make love to you.

Orgazmo kicks ass!
Hey man, I don't wanna sound queer er nuthin', but I think fire's really romantic.

Dude, you rock.

One of the best lines in the movie: "I'm Orgasmo! and Choda Boy!!!"