Quantcast

freightGOD's insult counter

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
hey dufuss
Oh nice, you've posted a pic of a pu$$y. Are you saying that you are one, or that you have no balls, I can't tell.
Don't let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you....
And you are a MORE-ON!
butt boy!!
sausage brain
In addition, he said Nobama 19 times.

This was in the last 7 hours by the way.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
You fail at quotes, do nothing but troll and offer nothing positive to the site. That's all I'm saying.

Is my boy BV still awake?
What simply because I've shown a willingness to not bend to the same democratic hype that you guys do....

i've posted exact quotes where you have not. You post a cutsie bit about the lack of a lapel pen then ask about Palin...get real....

seems a bit one sided to me.

You are a wee bit thinned skinned for politics....stick to your bike bud.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
What simply because I've shown a willingness to not bend to the same democratic hype that you guys do....
or bend to logic, reason, and common sense

anything that doesn't agree with your point of view you call liberal bias, therefore it is impossible to show you any argument, because you immediately dismiss it as liberal lies and slander.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
If I were to say, " Hey Dildo Douchebaggins, go teabag a starving ferret ", that would be creative and funnier than " ...butt boy... "

However I didn't say that so I guess you're right.
you seem to put way to much thought into it...I'd be careful if I was you, yoiu might give the impression thatyou're into that kinda stuff....

or not.:lighten:

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
or bend to logic, reason, and common sense

anything that doesn't agree with your point of view you call liberal bias, therefore it is impossible to show you any argument, because you immediately dismiss it as liberal lies and slander.

what logic, the bit about raising Nixon from the dead..yeah that makes perfectfully good sense. There has been a few that did not resort to stupid childish crap that i am willing to see their point and have even apologized for my lack of "vision"

I have never used the words liberal lies or slander....those are your somewhat slanted choice of words.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
what logic, the bit about raising Nixon from the dead..yeah that makes perfectfully good sense. There has been a few that did not resort to stupid childish crap that i am willing to see their point and have even apologized for my lack of "vision"

I have never used the words liberal lies or slander....those are your somewhat slanted choice of words.
If you genuinely want to start a reasonable debate on a topic, make a thread for it. I don't think you are really one to talk about slanting words.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
This is all I needed to read:

been a member longer than you, and again don't dish if you can't take...thats all I'm saying.:crazy:

Length of membership only counts in bed..... On forums like this it's of zero importance.
Why is it you feel the need to revert to insults instead of reason for your posting?... having trouble with the kitchen temp? :brow:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Makes me miss N8...

Truest RM sentence in a long while..."freightGOD has not made any friends yet" from his profile page...

Last edited:

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Length of membership only counts in bed..... On forums like this it's of zero importance.
Why is it you feel the need to revert to insults instead of reason for your posting?... having trouble with the kitchen temp? :brow:

I love the therocracy of this board...

I GET INSULTED, THEY GOT INSULTED....

They make insults toward an innocent child with special needs...I take offense.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I love the therocracy of this board...

I GET INSULTED, THEY GOT INSULTED....

They make insults toward an innocent child with special needs...I take offense.
Thanks for taking comments made in jest about someone who doesn't matter, personally.

You avoid the topic and use crap like NObama and think it's funny. I think that a whacked out mother with bad genes as a VP is funny.

If you take personal offense, then say "I take offense to that". But don't insult other members of this board then get made that you've been insulted.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Thanks for taking comments made in jest about someone who doesn't matter, personally.

You avoid the topic and use crap like NObama and think it's funny. I think that a whacked out mother with bad genes as a VP is funny.

If you take personal offense, then say "I take offense to that". But don't insult other members of this board then get made that you've been insulted.
Hey, the whacko moving from POTUS to VP is an evolution for you guys. :clue:

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Do you have anything of merit to add to the discussion?

by the above comments it doesn't appear so....
You sure as hell don't. Remove "sheep," "libertard," and "NObama," from your posts and there's nothing there. These forums are very liberal but we don't reject discussion with conservatives, it just so happens the majority of the ones posting here are complete douchebags. You fall into the latter category so you'll always just be the hated idiot, and not because you're conservative.

Get the fvck out of here if you're not going to be respectful and reasonable.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Nah, Curtix had a much bigger vocabulary. He didn't understand a lick of it, but he at least had the words in his quiver.
yeah, that's right go ahead and insult my intelligence. That makes you SOOO much more smarter....

But do you actually think your somewhat lowbrow opinion makes me angry....

that is so cute....

but deal with the issues at hand. Instead of the typical response that are basic internet 101

otherwise you are just another e-tard....