Quantcast

French Press Nao Damnit !

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Doin' STUFF today. Got out early for a five mile run, then went out for breakfast after. Got a 10:00 appointment for Covid jab #4, then will go see Thor 4. Currently pooping as I type this.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Had my first successful "solo" camper trailer mission. I loaded it, hooked it up, towed it, parked it, leveled/set up and earned that Tijuana Donkey damnit!. Also reloaded it, re-hooked it up and towed it home yesterday. SqEarl literally showed up after work on Thursday to a mixed drink and dinner and was like "I could get used to this". LOL!

Might go to the local trail again and see if I can clean more of the climb today followed by floating around in the pool and making my shopping list for Monkeyfest. Sadly, there are spaces open this year due to bails :( so if anyone wants a last minute add, we have room!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It hit 107°F yesterday afternoon. I hid in my camper with the AC blasting. Today is a half day competition. We started at 0730 and will be done at 1230. I think I will hit Bass Pro in Manteca on my way home. Only supposed to hit 101 today

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Just finished the second coat of stain on 270 feet of fence in the full sun of 35 degree suckage. (95 freedom units)
Thank Dog for airless sprayers.
My back and head really, really does not like me.

On the positive side, apparently we are putting together a last minute trip to MSA for teh racez and post race ride. Buddy apparently has a line on accommodations. Never been to a race so am pumped. Hope it comes together.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Just finished the second coat of stain on 270 feet of fence in the full sun of 35 degree suckage. (95 freedom units)
Thank Dog for airless sprayers.
My back and head really, really does not like me.

On the positive side, apparently we are putting together a last minute trip to MSA for teh racez and post race ride. Buddy apparently has a line on accommodations. Never been to a race so am pumped. Hope it comes together.
dude. you're gonna LOVE it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Second french press in play. More study. Ordered 200sqft of native plant, low-water usage garden for planting at end of August. Should replace bushes and other things that get taken over by weeds every year. Expecting 2-3 weekends of hard labor in prep and installation at end of month.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well, I have really been French pressing it. Drove from north Spain to Versailles yesterday and we walked the garden today. Now 3 days of celebration in Paris as the wife turns 50.

A2312EBF-53CD-4506-8C56-0E04159B30DD.jpeg

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Sue to me previously griped about broken pot I had to French press my coffee this morning. I gotta say, it was kinda shitty, unsure what I fucked up. Back to espresso tomorrow, and breville better ship my coffee maker

Now, to the garage

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Fridge died in my camper. It's a electrical connector somewhere that i cant find. I have a tech coming. He is only charging a $40 service call fee for a Sunday then normal repair fee. Still cheaper than $1600 for a new fridge
Or, you know... it's now gonna cost $1640 for a new fridge. :D

Trying to load corn for a July contract. Hasn’t gone so well. Keep breaking shit. I should have went on the ride I turned down to do this instead.
View attachment 179146
It’s kind of muggy out @SkaredShtles, my kittehs are damp.
View attachment 179150
"Moist," good sir... your pussies are *moist.*

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Setting up a new pair of trail runners to test drive this afternoon on some local rocky goodness. I’ve worn out four pairs on trails, one pair walking after work and one pair that had to be returned in the past 3.5 years. They’re good for 400-500 miles.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Went for a short ride with a buddy on a bunch of trails he has been building for 30 years here. ‘Private stash’. I had ridden them before, but not with the original gangstah. Good times we’re had. 93 degrees when we finished, which for JH, is wicked ridiculous hot. Hiding out in the 64 degree basement right now. It’s heavenly.