Quantcast

Frickin Strep Bacteria

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
:mumble:

I woke up about 1:00 a.m. drooling all over my self and kind of choking. So my wife made go to the ER. It turns out I have wicked case of Strep, the doc dosed me with prednizone, put me anti-biotics, and gave me percocet for the pain.

The percocet makes it hard to type... :thumb:

Hmm, sick day! :dancing:

I must be getting looped from the percocet, I have an urge to use too many emoticons, to you know, show my emotions. :eek: :thumb: :monkey: :D :monkey: ;) :o: :eek: :drool:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Don't go telling too many people about them jelly beans, next thing you know you'll have Rush Limbaugh rappin at your door.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
ummbikes said:
:mumble:

I woke up about 1:00 a.m. drooling all over my self and kind of choking. So my wife made go to the ER. It turns out I have wicked case of Strep, the doc dosed me with prednizone, put me anti-biotics, and gave me percocet for the pain.

The percocet makes it hard to type... :thumb:

Hmm, sick day! :dancing:

I must be getting looped from the percocet, I have an urge to use too many emoticons, to you know, show my emotions. :eek: :thumb: :monkey: :D :monkey: ;) :o: :eek: :drool:

Sh!t you have it bad if they're putting you on Prednisone and Percoset...I'd have to be dying for my doctor to give me any narcotics...she's a total hippy and doesn't like to give out the good stuff...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
At least you are staying home when your ill. Some hag here at work is walking around hacking up crap all over the place :mad: If she gets me sick I'm going to kick her a**.

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Skookum said:
Don't go telling too many people about them jelly beans, next thing you know you'll have Rush Limbaugh rappin at your door.
There is nothing worse than a rebulican junkie....

oly said:
Maybe you should stop ssharing the crack pipe down in centraillerpark....

get well.

C'mon you know it's no fun not to share. Man when we ever going to ride again?

dh girlie said:
Sh!t you have it bad if they're putting you on Prednisone and Percoset...I'd have to be dying for my doctor to give me any narcotics...she's a total hippy and doesn't like to give out the good stuff...
Oh ya, I was hurting bad. My throat was closing down on me. I thought I was probably just having an anxiety attack, but it really was getting harder to breath... :drool: The doctor was considering admiting me. Funny thing is that in two days I'll be good as new...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Snacks said:
At least you are staying home when your ill. Some hag here at work is walking around hacking up crap all over the place :mad: If she gets me sick I'm going to kick her a**.

I'm feeling crappy and I'm getting ready to leave work myself. It's a shame cuz I'm having a great hair day...

Y'all have a nice day and I hope you feel better ummbikes.

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Snacks said:

You snuck in while I was tryng to format my other post...I'm looped.

But, ya going to work sick is super-lame. I'm the boss (well except for the owners) and we don't let people work while sick. You should just kick her a$$ now to establish a precident. Then the next person will stay home.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
dh girlie said:
When I had my lasik surgery, they gave me Prednisone drops (post op), Percoset (post op) AND Valium (pre op). I got the hookup...