Quantcast

friday gfmt

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Friday. 2500 yard swim at the asscrack of dawn this morning. I am still a shitty swimmer, but I am getting better.

I've got another 5K Sunday...my last race until February, most likely. After my last race result, I am looking to break 19 minutes, which is something that had never even crossed my mind when the year began. Man, I'd just love to see an 18:xx on that finish clock. I could have done that in my last race too but I didn't know I was in that kind of shape and ran a "conservative" 19:12.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
My kids were up three fuckin times last night and after the first two wake ups it took me an hour each time to go back to sleep... How is it possible to have insomnia when you're so fucking tired?!

Have to dial back the stress at work and cut back on electronics before bed...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
First week back to work after vacation is always the hardest. Plus it seems there are a million more things on the to do list around the house then before we left. At least we got the xmas tree up on Wednesday so the wifey is happy.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got the M back last night. Awesome. I was definitely missing a lot of bottom end before.

Woke up this am and it was 65* in the house. We have the heater set at 70*. Turns on for 2-3 minutes then turns off. F*ck.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
What a morning , driving to work listen to the radio I learned Scott weiland passed away, super bummed . Then I hear SLAYER is coming back to town with testament at a little venue. Happy,happy,joy,joy !

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got the M back last night. Awesome. I was definitely missing a lot of bottom end before.

Woke up this am and it was 65* in the house. We have the heater set at 70*. Turns on for 2-3 minutes then turns off. F*ck.
This calls for some ///Donuts

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Going to a Christmas party hosted by the last company I worked for. Will probably load the chainsaw up on the Bob trailer and remove some windfall from a local trail.
That is NOT where I saw this going once I read up to 'bob trailer'.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Gotta client meeting at 9. Then off to the mountain to shoot & ski some then back to the Valley for a night out with my cute college friend. I cant complain today.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hola muchachos and muchacettes.
Spent a day in the ER while traveling out of state. That sucked like nothing else. Hopefully feeling better enough to ski this weekend. Working from home, tons of catch up to do, fuckity fuck this all.

Sincerely.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Spent a day in the ER while traveling out of state. That sucked like nothing else. Hopefully feeling better enough to ski this weekend. Working from home, tons of catch up to do, fuckity fuck this all.

Sincerely.
You alright?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

Sincerely.
Suck.

Congrats on getting the ///M back at long last, Stoney.

I just ordered myself this (as well as for my dad):

$90 shipped via Prime for the first 23 Bond movies! http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B011KG2G5O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Had a department of health inspection this am for a 8,500 sq fr primary care facility I built.....we had ZERO issues, all certifications uploaded to NYS will have operating permit in hand by day's end. The hospital, architect, and engineer are extremely happy. A huge amount of stress lifted off me right now

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This is the anthem to my youth, sorry yours was suck.

I said who's gonna tell the youth about the drugs
about the drugs, mugs, bugs, and the police thugs
about the rotten stinkin' rackets and the fantasies
around the nation, around the nations

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Today I need to remember this...

Say, Pooh, why aren't
you busy?” I said.

“Because it’s a nice day,” said Pooh.

“Yes, but—”

“Why ruin it?” he said.

“But you could be doing something Important,” I said.

“I am,” said Pooh.

“Oh? Doing what?”

“Listening,” he said.

“Listening to what?”

“To the birds. And that squirrel over there.”

“What are they saying?” I asked.

“That it’s a nice day,” said Pooh.

“But you know that already,” I said.

“Yes, but it’s always good to hear that somebody else thinks so, too,” he replied…

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
You and the wife should consider sleeping with earplugs... let them go back to sleep on their own.
I have some by the bed... too lazy to put them in. but that's not really the problem I had last night - it was more about having too much chit dancing through my head and not being able to go back to sleep...