Quantcast

friday gfmt

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. This cough is actually going to kill me at some point. I am less stuffy today, but damn...if I could just not cough to death I would appreciate it.
Taught a 7th grade French class today for my colleague that had to leave early for a wrestling tournament. I love the look on the kids faces when I speak French to them and we do their worksheet together! Gymnastics meet tomorrow so early to bed tonight. TGIF for sure.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
chili in the dutch oven. gonna head out in the snow finally.
you farted under the covers in your bed and put chili in there? to each their own, i guess.

homemade pizza night here. just put dough in a warm spot to rise. wife is grumpy b/c 13yo is being a and apparently i'm not helping enough. ah well. she heads to san diego tomorrow morning for a few days. phew!

Afternoon. This cough is actually going to kill me at some point. I am less stuffy today, but damn...if I could just not cough to death I would appreciate it.
Taught a 7th grade French class today for my colleague that had to leave early for a wrestling tournament. I love the look on the kids faces when I speak French to them and we do their worksheet together! Gymnastics meet tomorrow so early to bed tonight. TGIF for sure.
You and I may have the same damn cold.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Going to Eddie V's for Wifey's company holiday dinner tonight (CEO got covid in Dec). Working with Wifey today to schedule our family visitation plans around the race season, etc. Wifey didn't quite understand how many race weekends there are (10) and that she's going to have team training days too. Welcome to active sports - soccer would be worse. But we're not gonna have many free weekends...

Grandparents are starting to get onboard with the helmet idea for Haley. One set is in; one is local and tech challenged, so probably didn't even get the email; and the others are generally pretty onboard to support karting.

I could really us this promotion.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had to reset my ticketmaster password, to grab the tickets for tomorrow night.

Great history here, none of which I remember. :rofl:

Ok I vaguely remember that gwar show, but that night went sideways...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
oh man, Date night with the wife. We hit OYO in Pleasanton so damn good with excellent service
I had the Seafood Paella Sea scallops, octopus, mussels, salmon, chorizo, peas, red peppers, sofrito and bomba rice $34
and Ruth had
Curry Goat
Peas and rice, plantain chips, Yukon potatoes micro cilantro
Peas and Rice $27 | Dahlpuri Roti $30

the Paella
seafood paella.jpg

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
oh man, Date night with the wife. We hit OYO in Pleasanton so damn good with excellent service
I had the Seafood Paella Sea scallops, octopus, mussels, salmon, chorizo, peas, red peppers, sofrito and bomba rice $34
and Ruth had
Curry Goat
Peas and rice, plantain chips, Yukon potatoes micro cilantro
Peas and Rice $27 | Dahlpuri Roti $30

the Paella
View attachment 206607
Was the micro-cilantro….auténtico?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went skiing for my yearly since I own skis and boots endeavor. It was cold and icy. I did fine. Kids got cold and gave up. No amount of heating up in the Highlander helped. I did 2 more runs before I gave up. Everybody had to wait. The snow was pretty awesome. I am tired as fuck. Stopped at Teds in Buffalo on the way home. Ellicotville NY is a pretty cool place.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Went skiing for my yearly since I own skis and boots endeavor. It was cold and icy. I did fine. Kids got cold and gave up. No amount of heating up in the Highlander helped. I did 2 more runs before I gave up. Everybody had to wait. The snow was pretty awesome. I am tired as fuck. Stopped at Teds in Buffalo on the way home. Ellicotville NY is a pretty cool place.
was it icy or awesome, make up your mind

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
was it icy or awesome, make up your mind
The powdery layer was on top of the icy layer. It was cool though as the powdery layer was about a foot deep. Except where the wind blew the snow off the trail. Then it was just terror inducing ice.

Last edited: