Quantcast

Friday GMT - no wingdings because slackers.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Killington is overrated. :busted:

Rode this afternoon on new unrideabru shock. I did not die and was surprised how well composed the thing is. The darned CCDBACS apparently needs a complete overhaul after less than 6 months of riding. :rant:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Plane landed late, ran errands, two beers in and thinking about dinner, stupid ride tomorrow considering general state of Nick.

I really don't see how i can lose.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Gunna do the Whiskey Off Road in Prescott next April, recently decided. Probably the 50 mile misery.

Also, working a full week is hard, I'm going to work a half day today.
Went to the gym, did some rock climbing, rode my bike to the brewery. Win.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Can't think of the trail your talking about unless you mean the one down by the creek. I mostly just session Cinderella and Chaparral when I'm there, and I don't do that often since hiker traffic is a problem on the weekends.

As for Side O' I haven't been there in years and I've heard various different things as to weather or not it's still any good. There was a bunch of brewhaha over that trail a while back. Pacifica is still fun as ever though! They put in a 360 (almost) berm. We tried to train 4 riders through it and failed, see :15 on the video.
I was thinking you were talking about Cinderella. Chaparral is butt tons of fun.