Quantcast

Friday GMT thread

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Jeez...You're up early...

What started off as blue skies has changed. Clouds have come in. Cliffs are off for today I think, but I'm still going riding. New bindings to test out.

Fµcken manic here in Morzine. School holidays next week, both French and English. The slopes are going to be retarded. I have to cook for two chalets filled with damn children. Different menus means loads of work. So I am definitely hitting the slopes as there will be precious little time in the next week or so.

Just finished breakfast and shopping. I'll get a little prep in for dinner tonight, then I'm outta here. Making like an Irish dope smoker and blowing this joint.

Have a good day y'all.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

The interview went well yesterday, I think I'm in the running for the position. Should know something by Wednesday.

Getting some furniture delivered today, they said between 10:20 and 12:20. WTF is up with the crazy times? What, do they start the day 20 minutes later than the rest of the world?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning all. Finally dug out and made it into work. Easy weekend, just resting up and hanging out. Redneck Superbowl on Sunday.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Wow...you guys are really up'n-at-em this morning. :thumb:

I'm a bit sluggish. Band practice last night. Didn't get home until around 1:15 or so and up by 6 today. Got some coffee brewing so that should help, but I really need a nap.

I think we'll be working tomorrow, so that's a real wet blanket on the weekend.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning monkeys!

The interview went well yesterday, I think I'm in the running for the position. Should know something by Wednesday.

Getting some furniture delivered today, they said between 10:20 and 12:20. WTF is up with the crazy times? What, do they start the day 20 minutes later than the rest of the world?
They need that 20 minutes to stop for coffee and donuts. :thumb::D

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
top o' the mornin, today is my last day at my current job & I start the new one monday, so it should be a very non productive day, maybe early lunch, then sneak out early for a $5 beer & a shot from the ****hole bar across the street, then home to properly dispose of these ties I have had to wear for the last month

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! We are packed and ready to hit the road for our roadtrip to Disney. Syd has no idea so it should be really fun! I put everything in the car when I get home too so she doesn't even know that we're packed :) Sneaky Mommy!!! I did not pack a snow shovel and am thinking maybe I should ;)

I have already received 2 Valentine packages from my students...they're so cute! Off to get more coffee!

Luckdog

Chimp
May 21, 2009
Cape cod area
Good Morning... I found the quote and thougt is was spot on.
It is curious that with the advent of the automobile and the airplane, the bicycle is still with us. Perhaps people like the world they can see from a bike, or the air they breathe when they're out on a bike. Or they like the bicycle's simplicity and the precision with which it is made. Or because they like the feeling of being able to hurtle through air one minute, and saunter through a park the next, without leaving behind clouds of choking exhaust, without leaving behind so much as a footstep. ~Gurdon S. Leete

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Yo. Just about to start the 4th month of being unemployed (woohoo!!) and it's not too shabby. Got the go ahead to fix my roadie (bad crash back in mid-September has had it, and me, out of commission) with the money from our tax return (Yay!!!).

My brother-in-law just finished building up a Voodoo 29'r so we'll be able to hit up the trails here real soon and I'll show him that I crash less on dirt than the road (Ha!)....

Left shoulder still isn't all the way back to normal (road crash left me with a broken scapula and clavicle) but it's getting there. I figured 12-16 weeks and I'd be able to rehab pretty quick....heh...not so much...22 weeks out now and I can almost do 25 push-ups....FML....I suppose the 20 lbs in beer weight I put on not being able to do sh*t kinda helped that...

Nothing to see here, move along, happy Friday.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Morning all! We are packed and ready to hit the road for our roadtrip to Disney. Syd has no idea so it should be really fun! I put everything in the car when I get home too so she doesn't even know that we're packed :) Sneaky Mommy!!! I did not pack a snow shovel and am thinking maybe I should ;)

I have already received 2 Valentine packages from my students...they're so cute! Off to get more coffee!
It's suppose to snow in Floriday today/tonight.