Quantcast

~~ Friday GMT wake up call ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It's Friday! Wake up, for the love of god.

Well Wife and I were *planning* to ride both days this weekend, but of course the weather might have other plans for us. Stupid rain.

Last night was a grilling night....steak, fish and cobbed corn. :weee:

Have a good Friday/weekend!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm hoping to ride both days too. Working on pulled pork for tonight. :drool: mmmm.... pork.....

I'm not working Friday per ususal, so might go for a ride this afternoon too.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
My bike rack was stolen off the roof of my car last night. I guess I'll be riding the local the park for a while... :(

I hope you all are having a nice morning. I needed to vent to folks who might actually feel my pain.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! Nice night at home playing with Syd. Fast commute in this morning for me so I am hoping the commute home is quick too as I have a bunch of crap to get done tonight for tomorrow's SMBA Mix Up the Dirt Event (it's our annual open house). Yesterday was my last day of High School classes so I only have Elementary today and next week when I am not proctoring exams. The end of the school year is upon us :thumb:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey! I'm off today, so got to get the chores done. I see a road ride to my favorite local java house for some ice coffee.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Just got back from a killer breakfast at the local greasy spoon. I took my technicians and warehouse staff out this morning for food so they wouldn't hate me so much when I throw all of this crap we've got coming down the pipe at them.

Air conditioning not working here in the office. I predict complete deodorant failure in less than 5 hours if it isn't resolved.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
HAMMERED singletrack last night. Steep steep climb to a beautiful overlook with a grand view of Mt Bachelor, then a diving swoopy fast trail back down. Sorry, no pictures...maybe I'll take some tonight. It's my new favorite loop.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

My wife is donating her hair today to Locks of Love today. A couple years ago she donated 16 inches. This year shes doing about 12. I am also shaving my head to help her feel better about getting rid of so much hair.

My shoulder is feeling freaking great today. I wish I could ride. Only a couple more weeks...

Wold Cup soccer has started and I am pumped.

My bike rack was stolen off the roof of my car last night. I guess I'll be riding the local the park for a while... :(

I hope you all are having a nice morning. I needed to vent to folks who might actually feel my pain.
Thats messed up man. You get a police report? Renters/home insurance should cover that.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Morning all.

My wife is donating her hair today to Locks of Love today. A couple years ago she donated 16 inches. This year shes doing about 12. I am also shaving my head to help her feel better about getting rid of so much hair.

Goodonya. I did the same a couple years ago for the shave to save. Her hair was apparently not quite long enough to be of any use. Raise a pile 'o cash though!