Quantcast

###Friday GMT###

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so when is a Friday not a Friday? When you have to cover a Saturday shift.....

Early shift today so I'm done by one. My Volvo had all its front suspension bushing replaced yesterday and they are still working on fixing the AC so I don't roast this summer. In the meantime I am having a blast driving the F350 to work, gottta love 325 hp and a turbo diesel with no load in the bed:D

Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:26 AM
To: xxx
Cc: yyy
Subject: April, May, and June

This is to confirm that I intend to take the months of April, May, and June off in order to provide some financial relief to C2 while business is slow.

J

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:26 AM
To: xxx
Cc: yyy
Subject: April, May, and June

This is to confirm that I intend to take the months of April, May, and June off in order to provide some financial relief to C2 while business is slow.

J

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Finally get to drive my damn car today. Holy crap what a mess. The transition weatherwise was near perfect. From snow to warm temps and rain with no ice or freezing rain, everything is melting nicely.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:wave: Happy Greeting Card Industry Support Day!
I bought the wifebot flowers (from Costco--none of this foofy FTD ****) and a heart-shaped box made out of and filled with chocolates, but did not give a red cent to Hallmark. :thumb:
24hrs from now I'll be in St Maarten.
From ice fishing one weekend to the beach the next. Must be nice.

Today's the last day for a while that I'll be sticking people with big needles. Still no job offer from Denver, either, but no definite "no" yet.