Quantcast

>>>Friday gmt<<<

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
And which hills these be ?

Did OVT and all the off shoot trails this past Sunday. You ever ride in N. Wilkesberm ?
pisgah proper tomorrow: club/avery/bennett/black or something like that
live south of town, so n.wilkes is almost as far as wilsons or pisgah, so i usually go to them. dark/warrior can be fun sometimes though.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
pisgah proper tomorrow: club/avery/bennett/black or something like that
live south of town, so n.wilkes is almost as far as wilsons or pisgah, so i usually go to them. dark/warrior can be fun sometimes though.
Well I'm a bit green over that combo. Club Gap to Avery then Bennett is an awesome ride. You going to shuttle or pedal up the dirt road ?

When I lived up there we would shuttle the crap out of Bennett in late winter/ early spring, before it closed for the season. Back then it was still legal to ride Perry Cove, which is just silly fast.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
ride up club, down avery; pedal up avery creek rd; down bennett; pedal up clawhammer; down middle and lower black (i think that's the plan)
finish with beers @ hub

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
ride up club, down avery; pedal up avery creek rd; down bennett; pedal up clawhammer; down middle and lower black (i think that's the plan)
finish with beers @ hub
That's a long ride.

One day I want to do all of Black, by starting at the ranger station and pedaling up to Club then over to Black. I've never ridden the hike a bike section. I hear this a 4-5 hr loop. Not sure if that's correct.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
got some RAM gear mounts Fedex last night, routed the power and transducer wires though the kayaks through hull mounts, rigged up the rod holder and went for a test fish. Took a while to overcome installer errors :banghead:
but I finally got the sonar signal working and the Fishfinder and the rod holder into the right place...too bad I didn't get more than 30 minutes of actual fishing time after dealing with my screw ups