Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Tow truck driver told me everything I should know. He said my car will be ready Monday late afternoon. The service lady called to confirm this. I told the driver the tranny joke. He didn't think it was funny.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tow truck driver told me everything I should know. He said my car will be ready Monday late afternoon. The service lady called to confirm this. I told the driver the tranny joke. He didn't think it was funny.
He probably had a bad experience, and remembered it in detail.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Cancer is out. Going home. Posting from hospital toilet.
That is good news, around here the ranchers are often diagnosed with melonoma and bitch about how far it is to town to have them removed... to me the alternative of waiting around for a few years to see if you die seems like something I'd drive into town to avoid.

Remember what your nurse told you; the time to treat pain is before it happens. :thumb:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hi folks.
rainy say in the slums of south lake. :(
Snow on the way though.
will prolly get in some skiing this weekend & definetly on Monday.
went to watch a couple of mountaineers & climbers do a presentation at Squaw last night. Good times.
One more month in Tahoe then off to CO.
If any monkees are out this way soon holler!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Finally got a ride in today. Trail was muddy in a few spots but overall in very good shape. I can feel my fitness fading with the inconsistent riding. Need to get back on the OCD train.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR