Quantcast

! Friday gmt !

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi frens

in the continuing saga of sandwich, after asking for clarification, company Q said "no actually the original job is the one you're interviewing for" so I got that going for me @Adventurous

Need to get a ride in this weekend but it looks like all the MA homies are bailing. I might have to ditch LSF for LLF or whatever

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Was hoping this afternoon would stay free so I could pedal around for a bit, but someone scheduled a 230-330, so more than likely I'll just have to stick to the lackluster local jaunt.

In a moment of weakness, I have purchased another sharp piece of metal. It arrives today. I am oh so weak.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello frens

today:

- drop off Italian PHEV minivan to see if they can diagnose the possessed door switch
- work nominally a half day
- pick up minivan
- eat food truck food
- …
- profit

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey there, sluggers! Happy Friday!

Here is a pic from my ROAD RIDE last night. I was cruising along on a slight downhill, probably going 25 mph, and had to hit the breaks to let these two fat fucks cross the road. Shitty pic because I had to hurry to snap it. I've seen five bears in the past two weeks.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slow day, in theory. Almost done with my monster list of smile and dial which a retirement board volunteered me to do. Have to get my boss' bike all ready to ship today and my taxes dropped into the mail.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
weather has been gorgeous, so naturally my schedule and life has prevented me from riding anything other than the trainer and taking the kids to ride around the neighborhood.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hey there, sluggers! Happy Friday!

Here is a pic from my ROAD RIDE last night. I was cruising along on a slight downhill, probably going 25 mph, and had to hit the breaks to let these two fat fucks cross the road. Shitty pic because I had to hurry to snap it. I've seen five bears in the past two weeks.

They look like they bearly care that you're there watching them.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
hi frens

in the continuing saga of sandwich, after asking for clarification, company Q said "no actually the original job is the one you're interviewing for" so I got that going for me @Adventurous

Need to get a ride in this weekend but it looks like all the MA homies are bailing. I might have to ditch LSF for LLF or whatever
I might be able to do some LLF on Saturday. LSF is two hours there/back for me, which is tough.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
In a moment of weakness, I have purchased another sharp piece of metal.
Whacha getting?

Morning. Le tired, wrrk never ends. SC is giving me a great confusion, they closed my warranty ticket without telling me why/what the final conclusion is. I hope I am going to eat crow for all this bitching eventually, but man, has this been a silly CS experience so far.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Whacha getting?

Morning. Le tired, wrrk never ends. SC is giving me a great confusion, they closed my warranty ticket without telling me why/what the final conclusion is. I hope I am going to eat crow for all this bitching eventually, but man, has this been a silly CS experience so far.
20210514_115058_copy_477x1008.jpg

LT Wright Gen 5, in natural matte micarta, A2, Saber grind. Shown with my CPM-3V patriot as well, also in natural matte micarta.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's officially in Little Bella's for August, because it's impossible to get her in any sooner to any other programs. The August program is already full too, and it opened at 9am.

Looks like she'll be doing a Snobahn freestyle ski program this summer too, which she's super excited about. And continuing to do a cheer/stunting program Wifey got her into. She is *meh* on the cheer stuff, but is all about the flipping and tumbling. And she really likes that stuff because she know that she'll be able to carry it over to her skiing - and has said as much. She's timid to jump on her skis, but really wants to do a flip. Yet has no issues to send her height drops as long as the powder to land in is around 1' deep. As much as she says she doesn't want to do All-Mtn Devo next year, she sure does a lot of stuff that says she really wants to. Kids. :think:

Realized I have to go by UPS and USPS to drop a bunch of stuff today. Taxes, parts I didn't use, bike, etc. Cancelled a bunch of other stuff as well, because I'll be using those funds for repair of the rust around the windshield and rear hatch on the Subaru. Yeah fun!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
3rd accident in front of the house in the past month with totalled vehicles. People just drive too fast and don't pay attention along this stretch. :rant:

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ugg, tired as fcuk. Busy week with product launches, #2 jab and other fun events.
Time to start looking for crow cooking recipes as a Gigatower frame should be loaded on a brown truck shortly.