Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Woohoo, Friday!

I'm not actually sure what I will do today at work. I did spill my coffee while walking to my office, though. Joy.

Still waiting for my passport to arrive.. :panic:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I would like this years elk rut to hurry up and finish. Woken up every night for the last couple of weeks. Either the elk bugling or the DSO going nuts at them outside. Last night was 3 something and 5ish.

Le tired.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
:wave:

Oi! Low level cold has blossomed into a real cold. Spent all damn night fighting congestion. :rant:

I dare say I'll be doing my best to do the bare minimum today.
It’s making its rounds man. I had it last week. Felt like hammered dogshit for three days. Finally it has started to exit my body with an exuberant amount of snot. Keep yer Kleenex handy.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I would like this years elk rut to hurry up and finish. Woken up every night for the last couple of weeks. Either the elk bugling or the DSO going nuts at them outside. Last night was 3 something and 5ish.

Le tired.
The other night it was the elk, the owl, then coyotes howling all night.

The parade of homes in our town is this weekend. Who the fuck actually goes to those.
You, lucky guy.

:wave: hi all. Back in the old country, land of deep dish, high taxes and bottomless corruption.
Me, lucky guy.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ruth managed to hold down some saltine crackers yesterday so perhaps the paxlovid is getting a handle on her bout of covid. I still feel great and test negative, of course I haven't seen her since Sunday. Full ISO.

good espresso today and my run sheet only has 5 transports so it should be chill.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
WELL HELLO THERE LITTLE BUDDY

fighting off the next cold courtesy of my son. School is a petri dish, I'm confident.
Gonna work for half the day then bail out I think. Maybe sooner than later :P

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Girls have today off from school, so Haley gets to play big sister. I'm working, but get to find some time to call the shop to start the process of getting Haley's new kart sorted. Likely getting the used kart with a new motor, but need to talk with Greg.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
potato potato
In the Portland area, they have theirs called the "street of dreams"

Most of the houses are pretty much way outside of anybody's price range and nearly all boast an unusable floor plan for the common family thus it turns into an open house for the rich and famous. I went and checked out serval in the lake oswego area when I was living there and they were a huge waste of money and was merely a dick-measuring contest under the guise of food, drink, and live music.