Quantcast

!@# Friday the 4th GMT %$&

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Looking like awesome weather for the 3 day weekend. Gonna spend some time on my dad's sailboat today with the family.

Also... Happy Birthday America!

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Good evening.
Happy independence days to you 'mericans.
Half an hour until weekend. Just found out, that two of my coeorkers are riding DH too.

Doing a few runs today after work.:weee:

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What it do!

Hit the high school track this morning for a 7 mile speed workout. Brutal. Then went mountain biking and got poured on. Then I had sushi and will have Mexican tonight. You heard.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Hola bitches , I rode big bear today and it was ok . Some noob had to be carted off the mountain and I almost ran over another dork who decided to crash in front of me . Grilling cow later and relaxing are the plans for the rest of the day .

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
First day of eval done!!! Passed with flying colors, I made booking my bitch!!! Today went well enough that my three day eval was officially signed off as done!!! Next two days are protocol days only!!! I am officially a full blown officer... Got my second badge and all!!!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Off to bed and up early tomorrow and heading into the mountains for 75 miles of roadie fun. Will end at our friends lake house where I plan to cool off in the lake all day and drink some cold beer. Hopefully max 6 hours of riding total time.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Not Mike? :hmm:
Nope , I have a funny story about this . Years ago I use to pm dirty on RM about riding dh with him . He posted a picture of him riding his motorcycle that had a custom paint job . So one day a friend and i stopped at this LBS dirty use to work at before we went to N*.the motorcycle with the custom paint job was there and as we went in there was some dude working there that looked like the guy in the pic . So I went up to him and said mike ? And he said no mike is in the back.when I arrived back from N* I sent him a pm saying there's some dude who looks like him working at Redlands cyclery .he responded lol that was me and my name is Dustin .mike is another employee.