Quantcast

**Friderp**

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ruined. Had to get a Coke (half) to recover after lying on the ground at the pizza place for 40min. Did end up crashing after a long straight away with what looked like a killer berm, only to end up with it being a 3' deep creek crossing and bridge. Managed to manual/loop out over the creek entirely, because of I hadn't I probably would have snapped the fork off. Bunch of body bounces from the group, so the scale down was the best way. Fly fishing tomorrow.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ruined. Had to get a Coke (half) to recover after lying on the ground at the pizza place for 40min. Did end up crashing after a long straight away with what looked like a killer berm, only to end up with it being a 3' deep creek crossing and bridge. Managed to manual/loop out over the creek entirely, because of I hadn't I probably would have snapped the fork off. Bunch of body bounces from the group, so the scale down was the best way. Fly fishing tomorrow.
I gotta say... I lol'd. :D

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Totally forgot. I got all of half my rear travel. I've lost too much weight and the coil is way too heavy now.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
too fuking hot to ride. Horse show ended at 4pm and it was 100* now at 7pm its down to 93. In redneck land so twilight ride is out (don't want to die on the front end of a brodozer) If it gets cool enough I will break out the wind trainer and at least get in some cardio.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The sign on the way to the park said 98°. Hiked 3 plus hours with 25 lbs on my back.

One thing I can count on is having the trails to myself when everyone else stays home in the AC and bitches about the heat.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So... what would do you need? Cause I happen to have a nice, currently unused Ti coil in my garage...
I know you have lived in your house forever, but you really need to clean your garage out. But probably 450 or 475x2.75.