Quantcast

>$< Fridumpity dump dump GMT>$<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
OMG. They had a hot dog bar in the cafeteria today. So much for minding my diet today. Also too bad for my cube neighbors, because ass bombs are inbound.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Can somebody please remind me to stop eating pineapple while the top of my mouth is burned? It hurts so bad.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Had a conversation with the new team manager for the "super team" earlier. It sounds good. No more stupid participant service reps. No more lazy team mates. Only the hand picked best from each team in my department then cross-training to become a single team where we handle all aspects. We'll have our own service team that only works with us, so no explaining basic shit and dealing with new people. Comp should be good; substantially more base, less dependence on incentive but with more upside still. This has garnered my attention.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Meat update. I think I want tacos for dinner.

Ankle is now swollen but doc says she be fine.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Love it when someone asks me a question, I answer it, and they ask the same goddam question again because they didn't get the answer they wanted, forcing me to repeat the whole explanation.

Fuck I hate people !

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Love it when someone asks me a question, I answer it, and they ask the same goddam question again because they didn't get the answer they wanted, forcing me to repeat the whole explanation.

Fuck I hate people !
You sound hangry. I think someone needs some time in the bush followed by tacos.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fucking heat put the kabash on the afternoon ride. It was 101* when I got off work. its been dark for 90 minutes and its just now starting to cool off. Said eff it and took the wife out to Dimitris Taverna for Greek food then took the dogs out for a walk after the sun went down. Dawn Patrol ride will be the plan for Saturday followed by a neighborhood block party with Bands, drinks and a taco truck which starts at 4pm

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Went to three different grocery stores tonight to find Felafel mix. The first two didn't have anyone in the entire store that knew what felafel was...the third didn't know you made it yourself.
I finally found some, though...and it was delicious.