best one yet....details....

good fucking morning....

good fucking afternoon.....

good fucking night.....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Busy week at work is not done and I have to work in the car as we are heading to mother in law for the funeral tomorrow for the final send off for father in law. I need a rest but at the same time I need to get some fresh air exercise after sitting down so much. Hopefully my knee will be okay to ride after I twisted it on the frozen trail last weekend.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Another 6 inches of snow on top of the last 14 inches. Ski is in order.
New fatbike delivery date has been pushed back to end of February. meh.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Another 6 inches of snow on top of the last 14 inches. Ski is in order.
New fatbike delivery date has been pushed back to end of February. meh.
“Six more weeks” is the new “two more weeks”

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY GUYS LOL. I set out for my slow five mile jog this morning and it turned into 10 fast miles (7:04 pace). Some days you just go faster. Working hard on drinking coffee now.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Looks like Wifey is bailing on ski tomorrow because she's not a powder person (read long-term beginner/not speed comfortable).

Still haven't heard back from the GC, but have a drywall contractor coming by today for an estimate. Going to get a flooring estimate later today if possible, given I have every measurement from our current estimate. Wifey is finally on board with me doing the baseboards again because the cost savings over the GC might be enough to finish the kitchen cabinets and countertops.

Workload today is pretty bad. Lots of little things due today have aggregated to today, so it will be a busy one.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
FTW is not the easiest person to get a hold of...

i've emailed him about rehabbing the splinter frame i have a couple times....no bueno...
What's wrong with it?

I always lusted after a Ridge frame, but my God is the idea of riding a super stiff aluminum frame through the chunk is tremendously unappealing.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
What's wrong with it?

I always lusted after a Ridge frame, but my God is the idea of riding a super stiff aluminum frame through the chunk is tremendously unappealing.
it was in a storage building fire.....

other than a little paint bubbling...being covered in black soot...

could probably use new frame hardware...bearings and such....

just wanted to let him look it over....see if it was worth putting back together...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
are you sure you have a current email?
older brother contacted him once about adjustable dropouts for the metalhead i had...he responded once....then nothing...

i had emailed him earler...a year maybe....nothing.

have not bothered since...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
older brother contacted him once about adjustable dropouts for the metalhead i had...he responded once....then nothing...

i had emailed him earler...a year maybe....nothing.

have not bothered since...
he's somewhat active on FB, might be worth contacting him that way

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Pour one out for 34 year old grizzly 168 who was put down this summer...

By the time Turnbull trapped the male bruin, he was down to an estimated 170 pounds, with three bulbous nubs for canines — and no other teeth at all. Grizzly biologists use a 1-to-5 body condition score when they capture animals in the Yellowstone region.

“On the form, it was written zero,” Thompson said.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

By the time Turnbull trapped the male bruin, he was down to an estimated 170 pounds, with three bulbous nubs for canines — and no other teeth at all. Grizzly biologists use a 1-to-5 body condition score when they capture animals in the Yellowstone region.

An absolute legend. :cheers:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Tonight, I drink to the bruin. :cheers:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

sadly, no gifs of him exist