Quantcast

$@$ Fridumpus GMT$@$

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hello Primates
Today marks my 21st anniversary married to Ruth. Going out to Posada for some outdoor dining tonight to celebrate. In the mean time its espresso then off to work, normal 14 scheduled dialysis transports. Rained like hell last night so afternoon skier get away traffic is going to be nasty

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Holy smokes, a 3 day weekend it is!

Put in an IT help ticket to get access to an application. IT guy responds and asks for a screenshot from that application. Is this some kind of joke to him?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Holy smokes, a 3 day weekend it is!

Put in an IT help ticket to get access to an application. IT guy responds and asks for a screenshot from that application. Is this some kind of joke to him?
Mock it up in mspaint, you know you want to.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The power went out at work at the exact moment my alarm started to go off this morning.

Good morning to you too!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi folks

pretending like I work here while waiting for meeting fun to start. ordered a fridge for the basement which has been out of stock for months, but it should be delivered today. Will be nice to have extra freezer space for backup ice cream and room for beer/kombucha, which is now a thing. Should be interesting with a delivery in 15" of snow.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. 4* outside. Board meeting today then a bunch of prep for next week's meetings. In theory skiing tomorrow, assuming it's not too cold.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Fritter Friday is in full swing. Got like 2" of snow overnight and the pups had a blast on walkies. This is Hanks first snow experience, so we are waiting for sunrise to let them play in the snowy yard.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i had a good night's sleep for once. however, a hash brown, brisket, egg, pepper jack cheese, and hatch chili breakfast burrito has me ready for a nap.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yeah, apparently it is just over what you need for a normal door (29.75" without doors). I'll have to order a smaller one. Guy was super nice about it though.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I’m participating in an fMRI study today. So in scrubs, in the bore of a giant magnet. It is weird.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
certain measuring devices (like thermometers) tend to become slightly less accurate as the approach the limits of the range.

:nerd:
Are you implying my $10 thermometer from Home Deeeeeepo is not a highly calibrated scientific device??

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Gonna be a looooong day. Werk to do.

Doggo's last day with us, not a great time. Tomorrow will be the first day of a long and sad weekend, but it is best for her, so silver lining.

0 hours without alcohol.... coffee was good though.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Landlord cut down my shade tree yesterday. No my living room office is 10 degrees hotter. Not looking forward to summer.

I just realized that the attempted identity theft or computer glitch that caused me to receive unemployment benefits last year (despite being employed) will mean I’ll get a 1099 and have to address the tax impact of that. Fortunately it’s not a tremendous amount of money.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
OMG, I?think my bank is a strip club. I am not making this up, four women there today.
Crystal
Summer
Jaquie
Montana.

Yeesh
I should have taken out all of my money in $1.00 bills.