Quantcast

$@$ Fridumpus GMT$@$

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
lol "salary increase" and "bonus." i'm just happy to still be neither furloughed nor have had my salary decreased at this point. non profit world is ... nonprofitable.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
lol "salary increase" and "bonus." i'm just happy to still be neither furloughed nor have had my salary decreased at this point. non profit world is ... nonprofitable.
I certainly recognize how fortunate I've been to have experienced no negative impact on my employment.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Actually had my biggest ATM year yet in ‘20, so to paraphrase Sr. Clemens, “the reports of (cash’s) death are greatly exaggerated”

But I am fully prepared for the bottom to drop out.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I merely equaled my income from the prior year, or so says my W-2.

I did have more time off in April and May, at least.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
All the pennies have been in my ass.

Only time I pay cash is certain local businesses
Supporting the Asian Massage Parlors i see.

I dont use cash alot either, but its nice for places with slower cell coverage where using the card machine take 10 minutes per transaction. There are alot of places like that in Rural AZ. Its also nice for yardsales, and other people that sell things on the side of the road. There are alot of places like that in Urban AZ.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Supporting the Asian Massage Parlors i see.

I dont use cash alot either, but its nice for places with slower cell coverage where using the card machine take 10 minutes per transaction. There are alot of places like that in Rural AZ. Its also nice for yardsales, and other people that sell things on the side of the road. There are alot of places like that in Urban AZ.
Fuckin kids.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Fuck, landed on my back trying to wheelie, even after testing my rear brake. No idea what went wrong. It all hurts.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I think it has something to do with either pulling to hard, pedaling to hard, and/or landing on your back. Hope it doesn't last long.
My brake should have slammed down the front, but it did nothing. I'm not sure why. The snow is fairly grippy and I'm rocking the grippiest tires out there (J5 studded). Maybe it locked, but damn, I would have thought even that would provide more resistance in the conditions.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
My brake should have slammed down the front, but it did nothing. I'm not sure why. The snow is fairly grippy and I'm rocking the grippiest tires out there (J5 studded). Maybe it locked, but damn, I would have thought even that would provide more resistance in the conditions.
Yikes. Are the pads contaminated or possibly frozen?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Yikes. Are the pads contaminated or possibly frozen?
Naw, I tested the brake right before to make sure. It’s been a while since I’ve wheelied though. Probably going to be a much longer stretch till I wheelie again now.