Quantcast

$$*Fridumpus maximus GMT*$$

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:hmm: . Crippled with anxiety sort of day.

Ride last night on new wheels went well. Going to be an adjustment period getting used to the big bike again, ride is significantly different from the hardtail.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Dawn patrol ride with buddy, who completely ruined me. I just want to go back to bed but alas work awaits.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I think I've got everything to set up my nickel-plating station. I've got some old British razors that need new plating and it's actually cheaper to do it this way.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
damage report??
Still in bed, but I feel like I lost a fight in a pretty bad way. Both wrists, both knees and my left arm are pretty beat. Got a gnarly looking knot in my right thigh from the handle bars. My wife took the bike to the bike shop to have them look it over yesterday while I was in the shower, so I actually never got a chance to look at it really examine it. I did notice that the front wheel seemed out of round and the left crank looked bent, but that was as close a look as I got. State Farm is definitely buying me at least a new helmet, shoes and gloves.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Fuck that, new bike time.
I'd just get replacement costs quotes from the shop for everything and submit them without negotiation.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Fuck that, new bike time.
I'd just get replacement costs quotes from the shop for everything and submit them without negotiation.
That's certainly the direction I'm leaning. I'm in pretty good with the guys who own the bike shop, Imma probably wander up their later and have a talk with them about this as well.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Laying tile, painting, and caulking baseboards today. Boss gives 0 fucks what I do at this point in time.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Back pain is relentless but tolerable. It healed up to a point, but won’t get beyond it. Stretching and foam roller and massage gun today. Again.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I need to develop an EMP generator I can hide trailside. They are actually illegal on most trails here but there is 0 enforcement.