Quantcast

<~+~>Fried Day<~+~>

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'm skeptical about the existence of actual Biden supporters. As in, no-holds-barred, enthusiastically supportive. They're kinda like Bigfoot; people swear that they've seen them, but until I see one myself, I have my doubts.
that would be my cousin Eileen Los Angels, she and my always Trumper Cuban BIL They are a hoot at family get togethers. we bring popcorn and beer then sit back and enjoy the fireworks

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
No, it was just a typical South American attempt from a kitchen staff and owner that probably have never had good pizza, so they just guess. You can definitely find good pizza all over, just not in this tiny town.

(Salento, Colombia)
I still haven't heard or spoken a word of English, the only other language I have heard is Hebrew.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
6 1/2 hours into the power being out.

Xcel website says it will be restored 3 hours ago. I think the wildfire that has taken out Dakota Ridge trails might be to blame. @rideit you must have ridden there?

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
How the hell did you guys conjure me from the ether? I was at RideRockCreek this weekend doing DH runs & a guy mentioned RideMonkey & I went on a tangent trying to explain how you couldn't get an Iron Horse Sunday to work right if you hadn't read through the 58 page DW-Link setup thread on here.

I come back just to look for a pic of the original ditch jump at Windrock & I find my name mentioned in a thread by my old shuttle/drinking buddy Jack aka @AngryMetalsmith !!! Jack...we need to hug and touch tips.

You gotta come to Rock Creek. WNC DH shuttles. Hardest part is the push up to the pick up point, so get your ankles in shape!!! Can't ankle cramp getting in the bus!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No, it was just a typical South American attempt from a kitchen staff and owner that probably have never had good pizza, so they just guess. You can definitely find good pizza all over, just not in this tiny town.

(Salento, Colombia)
I still haven't heard or spoken a word of English, the only other language I have heard is Hebrew.
1680630358548.png

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
nah but i heard he's good at bumming parking lot beers at said rock creek dh park . . . :D
Derrick? Fantastic hospitality!
Honestly the best beer I've had in a long while b/c I was starving and hungry. I'll come prepared to return the favor next time.

Whichever of you guys you are...one of you spit a sentence I'd never heard uttered:
"Yeah, my mom has to hide my edibles so the dog won't get into them again."

It's the only sentence I heard ...and it's now seared into my brain.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Inbreeding is so underrated.

Good for you!
Did you get your $500 check for being part of the experiment that has given my cousin and brother in law debilitating life long blood clots from his abdomen down & 6 separate surgeries?

Ok. I'm out of here. My old bestie Woo made me react. I am truly old.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Did you get your $500 check for being part of the experiment that has given my cousin and brother in law debilitating life long blood clots from his abdomen down & 6 separate surgeries?
Nah I get paid directly by Bill Gates himself. The payments are missing the middle man so fewer fees get taken out. It's more in the 100s of thousands.

Inbreeding ain't all it's cracked up to be, given.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Nah I get paid directly by Bill Gates himself. The payments are missing the middle man so fewer fees get taken out. It's more in the 100s of thousands.

Inbreeding ain't all it's cracked up to be, given.
Maybe I’m just special, but I got all 3 on my “experiments” rectally. I mean talk about a win win, payments from Bill Gates, crazy 8G phone service and butt stuff. . . I mean. . . Come on. I’m ready for my next booster.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

Ok. I'm out of here. My old bestie Woo made me react. I am truly old.
Truly stupid too, apparently.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I ate too much KFC, had a couple of boozy bevvies then put on Top Gun, decided my speakers didn't go loud enough and sorting that was just done by plugging a Raspberry Pi in and then................. Fuck!

Hmmm, seems I am fresh out of moar powa.
Screenshot_20230407-204635.png

Screenshot_20230407-205037.png

Just not got enough power.

Last edited: