Quantcast

<~+~>Fried Day<~+~>

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
So, you failed IQ test number one. Question 2 is even simpler...did you or do you support Trump?
When I left RideMonkey, I remember guys having reasonably open minds. Hope you can comprehend that a person can approach the matters of biological testing in a manner that is outside of "I'm gonna line up fer the experiment without doing a little fact finding about good health & how the body works". And that thought process does NOT support a political figure.

I mean...that's humanly possible to be a person with a healthy immune system who watches people have no visible side effects from an experimental shot and at the same time watch immediate relatives suffer irreparable physical harm immediately upon administration of the same...and then decide to see if there body is capable of handling things?
Which by the way turned out just fine on my end.

And with all of that, I never had to chase down someone sporting a blue or red tie as my 4 to 8 year savior to line up and takes sides with.

Dammit Woo...you are such a shit starter.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Science: billions and billions of people have taken the vaxxes with essentially zero side effects.
A minuscule (REALLY TINY) fraction have conditions following vax that could very well have been completely other things, but they look for a bogeyman.
Also science: millions of unvaccinated people died from this disease.
Correlation does not equal causation, even in the inverse.
And yes, the fact that this was remotely political essentially divided the country into dumb/not dumb.

”I dID mY oWn ReSeArCH!!!”

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
bizutch: What's the role of mRNA in the body?
Well, since you don't know, I'll let you read up on what the experts have to say about it. You could try googling it, but the first 30-40 answers are just ads from Pfizer for some reason.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Well, since you don't know, I'll let you read up on what the experts have to say about it. You could try googling it, but the first 30-40 answers are just ads from Pfizer for some reason.
Oh, please - explain it in your own words...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Science: billions and billions of people have taken the vaxxes with essentially zero side effects.
A minuscule (REALLY TINY) fraction have conditions following vax that could very well have been completely other things, but they look for a bogeyman.
Also science: millions of unvaccinated people died from this disease.
Correlation does not equal causation, even in the inverse.
And yes, the fact that this was remotely political essentially divided the country into dumb/not dumb.

”I dID mY oWn ReSeArCH!!!”
Watched my own cousin develop 100's of excrutiating blood clots within 24 hours of his 2nd shot of the Pfizer experiment. From his abdomen down, he's had to have 8 months of surgeries to remove essentially sludge from his blood stream. Zero pre-existing conditions. Zero medications for other conditions.

Brother in law had to be checked in for 48hrs after his second dose. We can chalk it up to randomization & coin flip probabilities. But same happened to a friends aunt and uncle on opposite sides of the family.

I'll choose what goes in my body.
You choose what goes in yours.

I won't spit in your face
Meth heads will shit in the street

Attachments

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Oh, please - explain it in your own words...
You could just say that you live in a metropolis, have a poor diet, little access to sunlight, lots of air pollution and are scared to death of the next thing that comes along.

Oh...and now I'm reading your screen name. Subliminal typing snafu on my part.
I'm not dead. I'm "lipid nano particle coated spike protein" free.
I got the "China Flu" and I got better.

But you can hide in your cave.
But somewhere, a guy in India is crapping curry stew into a river and it's headed downstream.
Your fate is your fate guy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Watched my own cousin develop 100's of excrutiating blood clots within 24 hours of his 2nd shot of the Pfizer experiment. From his abdomen down, he's had to have 8 months of surgeries to remove essentially sludge from his blood stream. Zero pre-existing conditions. Zero medications for other conditions.

Brother in law had to be checked in for 48hrs after his second dose. We can chalk it up to randomization & coin flip probabilities. But same happened to a friends aunt and uncle on opposite sides of the family.

I'll choose what goes in my body.
You choose what goes in yours.

I won't spit in your face
Meth heads will shit in the street
how were these clots diagnosed

how were they treated

specifics, pls