Quantcast

fries with that?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
do not fvck with rayon mcintosh

A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 4th Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.

Last edited:

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
They got what they deserved, maybe he should have stopped when they were down but once they hit him and came over the counter they became free game. Those women just got their equal rights served to them.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
They got what they deserved, maybe he should have stopped when they were down but once they hit him and came over the counter they became free game. Those women just got their equal rights served to them.
It's certainly a better result than being shot if you attacked a convenience store clerk, invaded someone's home, tried to assault a LEO, or any other armed victim.

JayBear

Monkey
" You gonna act like a man Im gonna treat you like a man "

---Theres some crazy people out there that just dont give a fvck. Shouldnt push and slap strangers.Not everyone is afraid of going to jail.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
justice...i'm lovin it

The McDonald’s cashier arrested for his supersized smackdown of two women who came around his counter to pick a fight has been cleared of all charges.

Rayon McIntosh, 31, was expected to be released from Rikers Friday night.

Prosecutors said a grand jury heard testimony for 11 days and voted to toss the case.

“We asked that Mr. McIntosh be released,” Assistant District Attorney Jaime Hickey-Mendoza said.

A whoop of “Hallelujah!” was heard in the courtroom after the announcement. A handful of relatives were present to hear the good news.

“They were trying to turn him into a monster, my son,” mom Maureen Lucas, a registered nurse from Rockland County, said as she sobbed with relief.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mcdonald-beatdown-cashier-freed-11-days-grand-jury-testimony-article-1.986141#ixzz1fx4PDqcl

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
working in the getto and dealing with loud, foul mouthed and just plain nasty women of that ethnicity all I can do is try not to laugh. He probably shouldn't have taken so many swings but hell, they attacked him.

He better move or he is going to have to watch his back all the time from now on.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
“They were trying to turn him into a monster, my son,” mom Maureen Lucas, a registered nurse from Rockland County, said as she sobbed with relief.
The boy with who convicted of manslaughter?