Quantcast

Friggin' Cool: MTB Country Club

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
lars must be doing well for himself: "I’ve already invested a couple hundred thousand dollars in the project, but it’s not a business venture to make money".

ahh - forgot he has a corporate day job. didn't think riding bicycles was THAT lucrative.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
whats membership cost?

I'd like to see this concept take hold. There are lots of areas that really arent any good for building ski slopes or houses that would be badass bike parks. 20 acres isn't much at all when you think about it.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
OG -

Why don't we buy 23 acres some where around the Bay Area, like in the Santa Cruz mountains? I'll kick 15 million and you kick in the other 15...

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
the place is so awesome. It's not 'that' much land but it is jam packed with everything! The DH runs arent all that long but are so dialed and so much fun.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Everything is for sale. When we buy Tam, hikers will still be allowed... only on the fireroads though. We want to minimize trail erosion.
I love your vision!

A ski lift up there would be cool, for a lot of reasons. I mean, we could spit loogies on the Sierra Clubbers hiking below.