Quantcast

Frikkin' Performance - first real issue

J

JRB

maxyedor said:
I think the issue here is that you post a thread that looks to be anti Performance, then loge some shipping and some other complaints. When people rip into Performance you start defending them. It's just a mixed message.
Did you miss the first real problem part??? It's really an issue with the shipping.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Sounds like the shipper may have used a dimensional weight rather than an actual weight when figuring the shipping charges. That, or they took so much care in packaging them that the box now weighs 20 pounds.

J

JRB

Bullitrider said:
Sounds like the shipper may have used a dimensional weight rather than an actual weight when figuring the shipping charges. That, or they took so much care in packaging them that the box now weighs 20 pounds.
Single wheel in each box. I now have 2 boxes. The box was cartoned in China and just taken out of a container. This thing has been around the world. It is in fine shape, but the hub is different than the first set I bought.

J

JRB

Well - 2 weeks and 3 shipments and I have it all. Still no call from a manager to explain why they would use such a sh*tty shipping service. I know it is cheap, but I want to hear their GOOD reason for it.

I am on the verge of saying F*CK YOU to Nissan and Performance. If I have to have crappy service in life, I am going to grow a garden and just do everything myself.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i didn't want to start a new thread about this, so i'm just posting here.

i really like JensonUSA's Order History page.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
i didn't want to start a new thread about this, so i'm just posting here.

i really like JensonUSA's Order History page.
Yeah - Universal has that and they actually seem to care if you get your stuff. Bad mojo from Jenson years ago that I can't seem to get over. I rarely use them now.

J

JRB

So apparently Performance uses express FedEx or FedEx Smart Post, which is basically USPS for shipments. I got a call from a very nice lady named Rebecca. It took a couple of days, but she answered my questions. I now know their policy, so it is up to me to handle my orders accordingly. Rebecca actually, upon her own suggestion, gave me $15 in performance points for the delayed shipping. I think this goes a really long way to showing me their service is not nearly as crappy as people say it is. Maybe the stores are, but this turned out pleasantly.