Quantcast

>>Fritag GMT<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
butt crack o dawn start but and easy scheule today. I was looking foreward to playing all weekend but...

I got a call last night from a facility in Woodside, Their EMT canceled and the show starts today. No EMT on site no show and they have to refund everyones fee and they get banned for putting on shows for a year by their Federation. I got a buddy to cover Today and I am doing the weekend, We both are charging them a premium for last minute coverage. Good thing for them my wife is one of riders competing and my camper is already on the premises and in a full hook up spot in the RV camping area of the show grounds otherwise I would have booked a nice hotel on their dime.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
butt crack o dawn start but and easy scheule today. I was looking foreward to playing all weekend but...

I got a call last night from a facility in Woodside, Their EMT canceled and the show starts today. No EMT on site no show and they have to refund everyones fee and they get banned for putting on shows for a year by their Federation. I got a buddy to cover Today and I am doing the weekend, We both are charging them a premium for last minute coverage. Good thing for them my wife is one of riders competing and my camper is already on the premises and in a full hook up spot in the RV camping area of the show grounds otherwise I would have booked a nice hotel on their dime.
Full hookup, so you don't get to test out the new hitch device??

Yay its a long weekend up here. Going to do some car stuff, including restoring the headlight lenses and fixing a leak in one of the reverse lights on the hatch....if it.doesn't rain.

Also supposed to go shooting at the range with my uncle on Monday. It'll be the first time I've shot anything other than an air rifle or paintball gun. I think he's bringing his shotguns... Should be fun.

I also haven't had a single good sleep this week, which is a downer. Been waking up at about 4am every morning and fail to ever get back to sleep. Still trying to figure that one out...

Root beer for all!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wife failed her exam again last night got 69% and needed 70% so she missed by 2 questions. She was devastated and has worked so hard and has not had much time to see the boys. More importantly it's cutting into my valuable riding time.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Learned some more country dance last night including a little move I've called the impromptu tit grab. Got both the GF and her friend. Nice.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Running around the farm looking busy. Racing bicycles tomorrow, should be fun. I have no more rooms in the house to demo. Looks like I will have to start putting things back together. Shit!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
the new mad max movie has inspired me to deal with traffic differently.

10/10.
That reminds me to check the showtimes. 10:45 no 3D, 10:10 3D at my local theater. Either would work: girls soundly asleep at home long before then...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That reminds me to check the showtimes. 10:45 no 3D, 10:10 3D at my local theater. Either would work: girls soundly asleep at home long before then...
the one movie that should be in imax....but is not....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
still haven't finished the house fan install. i derped up and placed the one cross support too far out and had to move it. working in a 4' attic space is a royal PITA.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
decent ride last night. not our best trails, but it's nice to get out anyways. Got home early to get to sleep early given that the little'un's been getting up a 5 these past few days, and BAM. Big kid's got a cough and was up from 10:30 to 1:30. Then the little one thinks getting up at 4:30 is a reasonable time. fuck. he went back to sleep at 5 till 7:30, but I'm still demolished today. fuck.

I thought we were over the hump, it's been two weeks that no one's been sick in the house (head lice notwithstanding). How old do kids have to be to ship them off to boarding school? My mom started when she was four. Seems like a valid approach to me, no?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
wife and kid are back tomorrow. i should be more productive so they can come home to a clean house, but i think i'm gonna go for a bike ride then get drunk. gotta wait for the plumbers to finish up first.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
3 xc rides in the past two weeks and did a full day of downhill shreddin to the gnar in Germany yesterday with my buddies.

I happen to have a couple days off between my 4 month annual holiday in Bocas del Toro and 8 month working season in Scandinavia.
Since I wont be seeing my Chilenian gf for another month or so, Im happy to be playing videogames at home in between doing all the administration for the company i own ;)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
3 xc rides in the past two weeks and did a full day of downhill shreddin to the gnar in Germany yesterday with my buddies.

I happen to have a couple days off between my 4 month annual holiday in Bocas del Toro and 8 month working season in Scandinavia.
Since I wont be seeing my Chilenian gf for another month or so, Im happy to be playing videogames at home in between doing all the administration for the company i own ;)
there can never be too much riding!

hey, I just saw we have something in common... my gf is Chilean too! Now I have to start working on more riding. and more holidays too. is there good riding in Panama? (bike riding that is...)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
fucking creepy:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-jogger-assaulted-captured-unconscious-on-camera-police-say-1.3076229

Ottawa police are asking for the public's help to identify a suspect who reportedly attacked a female jogger at Sheila McKee Park in the city's west end.

Police say the woman in her 30s was jogging at about 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday on trails near Sixth Line Road.

She said she heard a man's voice yelling obscenities at her before she was struck on the back of the head, then repeatedly hit in the face before passing out.

The woman told police she woke up later to the sound of her own cellphone ringing. She then found photos that were taken of her unconscious, which were sent to some of her phone contacts.

Some of those contacts had called police and they met the woman at her vehicle.

The suspect is described as a man standing five feet 10 inches tall with broad shoulders, who was wearing dark clothing and a black mask. He also spoke English.

Anyone with information about the investigation should call Ottawa police at 613-236-1222, ext. 2666. Anonymous tips can also be submitted by calling Crime Stoppers toll-free at 1-800-222-8477.