Quantcast

Front Range/West Fall MonkeyFest

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Okay folks, seems like its getting fairly close to that time, as I remember it is planned for the weekend of Halloween. Also it was planned for Fruita, should we still do it there, any new thoughts developed? Get my license in 16 days so while I might not be able to drive to Fruita, if plans change and we have it somewhere closer to front range I'll be able to. Also, lets try to get a headcount of who's going, and finalize dates, places, etc. so that we can get campground reservations set, or....

Here's a thought, dream4est(for those that know him) has bought some land between Idaho Springs and Keystone and is going to be building trails and such up there. Maybe we could camp up there, help him build, ride a bunch, party, etc. Not sure how much snow will be on the ground or what its like but its just a thought....

Anyways, lets get things set so we can get it all going instead of making sh1tty excuses for why we couldnt later on.

-Tony
-mtnbkr4235

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
NoCoastFreeride said:
I'll be there. Have room for one, :D, in my truck. Tons of bikes, though.

I vote for Fruita, I have to make friends with Tony's parents to give him a ride, though.
I think they still think you might rape me since they dont know you.... :think: :p

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
NoCoastFreeride said:
That's very disturbing, please don't post that on the Internet, I could be arrested...you big hunk of boy love...
Eric....I'm never riding with you again, Im seriously scared now. I guess parents do know best.