Quantcast

fsa gravity lite

dhrace

Chimp
Mar 17, 2005
trying to find some gravity lite 165 cranks looked everywhere anyone no of any for sale seems no one has them are they discontinued thanks

pedalmunky

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Not trying to spam but I have a set of Gravity Maximus 165mm cranks that I ain't using. Not exactly what you're looking for, but I'll get them to ya cheep. PM me if interested.

Sam B

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Cascadia
Universal Cycles still has them in their catalog but on backorder status at this moment:

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=9806&category=3168
I like the way old and way wrong photo too. That is NOT what the crank looks like (thankfully).

The armsets are almost all sold out for the year. Odds are slim that you would get one from an e-tailer. Local shops could special order you the crankset (that comes with 22/32 rings and a bashguard) and you can run that. Same crank but with the inner ring tabs still in place (might need to file down for some guides and setups). Once those are gone the Mega EXO integrated ones will be right around the corner. Saaaweet.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Not trying to spam but I have a set of Gravity Maximus 165mm cranks that I ain't using. Not exactly what you're looking for, but I'll get them to ya cheep. PM me if interested.
Except that those are massive, overbuilt, and weigh twelve times as much as the Gravity Lights...

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
I like the way old and way wrong photo too. That is NOT what the crank looks like (thankfully).

The armsets are almost all sold out for the year. Odds are slim that you would get one from an e-tailer. Local shops could special order you the crankset (that comes with 22/32 rings and a bashguard) and you can run that. Same crank but with the inner ring tabs still in place (might need to file down for some guides and setups). Once those are gone the Mega EXO integrated ones will be right around the corner. Saaaweet.
What is pricing like on the Mega EXO version?