Quantcast

$$FTS Monday$$

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Appraisal for house is tomorrow... then we sign on the refi
Nice. I'm about a week ahead of you in this process. Just e-signed yet another document this morning reflecting my final rate with the appraisal noted in there, etc. Endless documents!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

New gig is interesting to say the least. I am being limited to simulation mode because driving actual lazers requires all sorts of safety training and paperwork. But there is some cool crap around here. :panic:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
imperial stout tyme! om nom nom.

loved hearing all the bear hounds belling from the hollers while we were riding today. even had one trail dog with me down the last quarter mile of the ride.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wait you got a jurb?
It's a 6 week project that might extend or convert based on need. I have a lot to do in 6 weeks, but I made solid progress today and am putting a rough plan of action tomorrow. I think they were a little surprised I not only got stuff installed and running, but I was able to correct some of the errors in the existing scripts.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Drove to Nisene Marks today and rode around aimlessly with the wife, then found out where all the good trails are after I got home and looked at the map.

:think:

Going back in a couple days alone to explore.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Saw the new Terminator tonight. It was decent. No masterpiece but certainly no turd a la Dark Phoenix.