Quantcast

Fuck It Friday™

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Tried to get the older one in to take her driver's permit.

The line starts at 3:00am if you want to get in by the end of the day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
As far as my excitement today goes, I swam an hour and ran an hour. Wife took the day off from work to MTB with splat. She's got PTO to burn and I don't. I do have a 30 day vacation payout from my old job due to hit my bank account next week, so at least I've got that going for me (fuck that's a nice chunk of change).

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Three weeks at the new job and it's the happiest I've been with work in several years. Switching jobs was a hard decision to make but so far I am glad I did. I actually look forward to waddling down to the basement for work every morning.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So the boss man confirmed they don't have a job, so they are having to make one up. With any luck I could see an offer before end of July. I told him bonus points if I get to pick my title. Laser Quality Engineer? It HAS to have laser in it somewhere. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So the boss man confirmed they don't have a job, so they are having to make one up. With any luck I could see an offer before end of July. I told him bonus points if I get to pick my title. Laser Quality Engineer? It HAS to have laser in it somewhere. :rofl:
Is your boss Whyte Goodman?