Quantcast

**** Fuck this week. It's FRIDAY! - GMT ****

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Barfing cat is a great alarm clock, especially when they start with the mournful howls before commencing the retching beside my bed. :disgust1:
After cleaning up the mess, then cleaning up myself, it looks like I'm up.

Weatherman is calling for just above freezing and snow, so it looks like another day of garage cleaning. Then probably a trudge on the treadmill followed by a nap :drool:

I'm so done with this winter shit - I just wanna ride my bike.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Barfing cat is a great alarm clock, especially when they start with the mournful howls before commencing the retching beside my bed. :disgust1:

Weatherman is calling for just above freezing and snow, so it looks like another day of garage cleaning. Then probably a trudge on the treadmill followed by a nap :drool:

Buy your cat better food.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
bed early means up early. Will submit work hours to client but no invoice cause gumint is sending me a bunch of play money. I see a steel plus hardtail in my future. Will go look at the thaw level of the forest. Might bring my tools in just to be ready to dig.

And remember, stay one Randy Savage unit away from other people.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Woke up for a 6:30am meeting, have been spending time in meetings since. The one during the night that I missed went predictably to shits, like every meeting with the new big boss I've been in so far.

Moar shit show for the rest of the day, then snow on Saturday. FTS.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
might actually sell the old road bike tonight, then I can build up a proper kid hauler/rigid 29er.

incapacitated wife actually changed the kid today, so I got that going for me. Gotta pretend to do some work and maybe get T bell for lunch

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Decided to throw caution to the wind and instead of ordering new pedals, I purchased longer pins first to see if that helps the lack of grip. What can I say, I'm a gambling man.

Buncha meetings today with some personal work sprinkled in between. Maybe a walk with the dogs if I'm lucky.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning!

Decided to throw caution to the wind and instead of ordering new pedals, I purchased longer pins first to see if that helps the lack of grip. What can I say, I'm a gambling man.

Buncha meetings today with some personal work sprinkled in between. Maybe a walk with the dogs if I'm lucky.
What pedals are you looking at?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Back in the basement dungeon for another work shift. I was up early again today for an easy run...I did 16.5 miles yesterday. Wife and I were looking forward to a ride together tomorrow but of course we've got 4" of snow coming in tonight. Eff.

It's looking like a three coffee morning.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Woke up at 4:30, mind started racing (and not the good kind of racing!), decided to get up and goof on the 'net, did some small caulking I missed on the kitchen cabinets, waiting for it to dry before touch-up painting, need to weed dandelions before cutting/edging grass, decide with son if we're going to work on replacing fence this weekend.......

blah, blah, blah, and repeat.....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Apparently tweaked something new in ye olde injured chest wall overnight.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Going riding over here shortly...

Yall still need to come ride Copeland forest some day. :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Meeting as a new team at 1:30, interview pushed to 3. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Garden is mostly planted and hope to see growth. We didn't plant shit last year and it was a shame.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Decided this morning that I should finish my CFP. Haley's playing with LEGO while I am on conference calls.
15871366441423695582373841479585.jpg

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Mufuggin bike ride yesterday is feeling the hurts today. Even snuck the gravel bike into some singletrack and was not disappointed by auger arm. Going up trail is maybe something I can start messing around with.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Buy your cat better food.
They are on a vet prescription diet cause one of them has had problems with urinary crystals. Cats are both male Siberians, think a slightly smaller Maine-coon. It is spring and they are shedding like crazy. They get a brushing every day, but apparently it is not enough cause I got an extra large order of hair-ball with sauce.

Well garage is now de-winterized, so now I can get the big bike in and pull the Avy damper. Getting it re-tuned due to my shrinking balls and slowing speed. At this point it seems like an exercise in frustration as I think the lift season is toast, but at least it will be ready if things ever get back to "normal".

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
High. :wave:
Live sugar is my jam. Video-call therapy is saving my $5 in gas a week. Honey BBQ Frito Flavor Twists are one of th egirls rejects in the chip variety pack, lucky me. Still not coVID +. Back is less sore than expected but can def tell i shoveled over a foot. Now time for lunch. Everything but the Bagel Lox, on a plain bagel with cc & capers. :drool:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good bike ride today which we finished off with a stout in the sun. Trails are really blowing out from lack of rain and rest of the month look very dry. Better than rain! Then coleslaw and a US raised rib eye for dinner.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
went for a hike in the woods, still a lot of snow cover which is making me le bummed cause I want to ride dirt. besides that, nothing to report.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
went for a hike in the woods, still a lot of snow cover which is making me le bummed cause I want to ride dirt. besides that, nothing to report.
and before the angry metal guy loses his shit over the "nothing to report" here's a pic.

93604777_520956488566998_610144741991907328_n.jpg