Quantcast

fuck your carbon

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I had a surly KM at one point with a Reba fork and LX build. Weighed the same as my new RFX with a Lyrik. That's a mind-f*ck to me.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
the ad in the top right of the page with Oprahs picture. WTF Lizard overlords? Oprah? Please...
I see no Oprah. Is it like that movie where the obnoxious little brat keeps seeing dead people ? When you close your eyes do you still see Oprah ? Do you see Oprah in other places, like at the market, in the kitchen, or under your bed ? It's probably nothing to worry about unless she rides shot gun with you and likes to give unsolicited directions and pointers.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I buy all my gear used. my bike is 2000 too. really want to upgrade but rather find a dh bike instead.
My RM-7 has a lot of love and more miles than most bikes should. But like me, it has gotten slow and less ridden with age. :rofl:

And STILL turns heads when I break that bad boy out :D

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I see no Oprah. Is it like that movie where the obnoxious little brat keeps seeing dead people ? When you close your eyes do you still see Oprah ? Do you see Oprah in other places, like at the market, in the kitchen, or under your bed ? It's probably nothing to worry about unless she rides shot gun with you and likes to give unsolicited directions and pointers.
So I'm an obnoxious little brat?

And of course Oprah and her Weight Watchers ad is gone now...I see fat people...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My ad is for JBP's personal locater beacon, I think the new monkey hosts track your Internet activities and present you with relevant advertising. The ads I see are all related to products I've looked for on the web.

mrgto

Monkey
Aug 4, 2009
I'll stick w my shova. I'm too old and fat to wear hipster jeans so I can't own one anyway.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Both frame, swingarm near lower pivot.

Newer generation frames seem stronger though.

Last edited: