Quantcast

Full-on white trash

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Geez I wish Id had a camera with me, but who brings a camera to the grocery store. I saw this couple in Safeway last night. The guy had a spectacular mullet, a sleeveless t-shirt, and cutoff jean-shorts. She had huuuuge hair, a Garth Brooks girlie t-shirt and was wearing the too tight jeans with the dunlop look. But the piece de resistance was.................are you ready.................................................................matching Dale Earnhardt #3 tatoos. His on the arm, and hers on the lower back.

LOL!
I didn't see what they were driving, but there was both an El-Camino and an old Monte Carlo in the lot.

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Dude that was daily occurance in South Kackalaka. I wanted to sit outside of walmart with a cam to make my own version of the mullet mag.. but for some reason it's ILLEGAL to take photos in or around Walmart.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
DHGirlie had some pic of a kid in a store.. mebbe you can goto her for pointers on said camera in a market :D A mullet though? I ain't seen that yet around here.

Did see a lifted el camino once though. Don't remember if I saw the driver or not.. but it was sick :love: